Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many comments and likes for so many followers looks like her free trip didn't go down well, a few comments about it being free and she can afford it!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The gift that keeps on giving that group 🤣🤣🤣
They’re just jealous people - who are the ‘there’ they’re talking about? That isn’t part of a conversation is it? It’s just a standalone post but worded as though it’s a reply…

If they like Stacey so much maybe they should put nice things and not keep reminding her people don’t like her.

Reactions: 9
I was just watching something on YouTube and chatting with my husband about this and that and Skanky popped up on an advert. Without pausing my conversation I said "oh duck off you bleep" and just continued chatting about the garden.

He was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Never have I ever looked at stacey and thought I wish I knew how she did her hair…..princess Anne yes, but stacey Solomon…..never

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It really bothers me that she refers to these people by the name wilma..Wilmas my dogs name 😂
I don't like the fact that people with opinions are called Karen/Wilma etc.

It's rude/insulting to women with these names, childish and definitely touching a nerve if there is a need for a response. Show some class Stacey and ignore but that doesn't keep up the engagement rates.

What's the male equivalent?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.