Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should all report her to ASA for the stories about her sisters tit baubles. She didn't mark it as an ad or gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't find out what the 2022 ruling was. The 2020 ruling was the card factory ad. I can't believe her luck, she really is teflon, the amount of advertising rules she breaks and gets away with it.
Screenshot_20221130-181202_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
She put her heart and soul into making that bauble. Oh piss off it probably took her all of 5 mins to stick it on.

Reactions: 24
It’s not even personal, she probably made a load that all say the exact same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God even the kids crackers are boring as duck. Stick a pic of Santa on there at least 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
A dummy in roses? Really? can tell she's probably lying she didn't show it!! Like it says above where is santa?????? There is santa nowhere? She said rex was really excited well stacey your decor will depress him

Reactions: 6
Anyone else absolutely cringe as soon as she took that crappy spray paint to that glassware?! That’s someone’s poor old Nan’s precious bowls and vases and she’s there pebbledashing it 🤣 just like come summer when her children go to play with their Peppa pig ball and find out it’s been made into a giant brown pile (or bauble, whatever).
As someone just mentioned, imagine buying a great house and just filling it with absolute shite. If I did that my husband would be dashing it straight out of the window 🤣 luckily we have some class around here though!
Yes! I flamin’ did!!!! I love cut glass! I know it’s old fashioned but I don’t care, I LOVE it and she sprayed it!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Harry, Zachary and Leighton at their other respective parents’ houses on Christmas Day then?
shes deleted that and reposted it with a different caption. Tell me you read tattle…without telling me you read tattle

• Haha
That’s right Stacey - your sister did give you a bauble for FREE 😂 slipped up there didn’t you 😂 and it’s another ad for her tacky business

I’m trying to not be horrible but can Stacey actually close her mouth without the bright white teeth showing? I never see her with her mouth fully closed. It’s so weird to see.
She can't close her mouth cos of the size of those gnashers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
The bauble looks like tat. I wouldn’t give it tree room… bloody imbeciles the pair of them🙄

Maybe she did forget she got married coz she looks highly medicated all the time!! The bottom jaw never lines up with the top one when she speaks!!

And on the day of the wedding she looks like she was on day release and helped down the isle !!

The walk through the woods ffs, she thought she was in BRAVE HEART 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The toilet roll elf 🙄🙄🙄 get a grip stacey not everything needs to be crafted.
also bullshit were you up at 2am sorting it

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.