Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15307009-551F-454C-9791-6CA6D8A082D8.jpeg

if I wore this outfit my top half would be SWEATING, but legs would be shivering, makes no sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t need to see her taking a bite of that sausage and not closing her mouth before some dribbled out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Joes sister has just posted a video of summer 2022 on Instagram and there isn’t one picture of our stace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch the extra slice, because she’s on it, she has to ruin everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I sprinted over here so fast I almost fell. She’s wearing her old engagement ring that she sent off to be melted down and crafted into her new one. She must have forgotten that story she made up.
WELL SPOTTED!! It’s tit like this that really pisses me off but that the sheep who folllow her will never, ever notice or question! Why the duck did she make up such an elaborate lie when it’s been sat in her jewellery box the whole time?!

Reactions: 19
Just popped on to say.....if the big boys were on the rides and the youngest ones were asleep and it allowed them to have an "impromptu date night"......who the duck was taking the pictures of them???

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just popped on to say.....if the big boys were on the rides and the youngest ones were asleep and it allowed them to have an "impromptu date night"......who the duck was taking the pictures of them???
It was their “preview night”, it was full of ‘celebs’ they’d invited to get onto everyone’s socials, so they probably had people on hand because there were PR reps all over the place making sure they got their own content too.

There was even a photo call ffs 🤣

Reactions: 5
I sprinted over here so fast I almost fell. She’s wearing her old engagement ring that she sent off to be melted down and crafted into her new one. She must have forgotten that story she made up.
Why are her eyebrows so wonky? One in the chip shop, the other’s at home counting the change.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Other celebs made it clear they were invited to winter wonderland but she’s made out that she suddenly decided to take her family because they wanted to go- no transparency

Reactions: 24
It’s the riddle of the year!

In some pics there is an unmistakable bump. Like, it’s almost insulting that she’s trying to hide it.

But then she’s bombing down that slope in a dinghy…surely she wouldn’t risk doing something like that if she were pregnant??

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s pregnant she heavily edits her photos to make her look so slim and I don’t photos lately are and her posture is horrendous. I can’t understand how she looks back at photos and thinks they are ok
Wide open mouth and stupid stance she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.