Stacey Solomon #75 Pregnant or not, when they’ve not got room for the kids they’ve got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her big door reveal was underwhelming. I mean, it's only a door so how exciting can it be, but compared to every other holiday door display, ehhh. Just her & Rose in the grid picture isn't like her either; usually it's a family affair minus Harry, of course. I would say something's fishy at the Swash/Solomon house but we've all just seen the state of Joe's fingernails.
She said she’s going to do her “family door photo”’at the weekend. I imagine she’s already done it but is dragging out the content so she can plug their matching outfits. I assume she will be hiding behind children/gnomes/sleighs to ensure maximum speculation about her middle area.

Reactions: 21
Husband just came home from Primark with an outfit for baby boy ….. from staceys range!! Fuming! Filing for divorce now

• Haha
Reactions: 30
he just looks grubby, not tanned! 🤢
He is unfortunately one of those people who constantly look like they’re in need of a bloody good wash. When this is combined with the fact we know Stacey isn’t overly hot on the old personal hygiene front herself and has even alluded to her being told/aware she smells at times, well it doesn’t bode well does it?! 😳🙀

Oh just imagine the smell hitting you when you enter Gherkinville; a heady combination of mustiness and damp merged with unwashed bodies, wet dog, BO and stale fag smoke. To make it worse that lot will all be woefully inadequately masked by a plethora of whatever Airwick products she’s put her name at a specific time and so has got for free, as let’s face it, she’s not gonna pay for anything she doesn’t have to, it’s enough to turn your stomach… 🤢

I have visions of people suddenly ‘coming over all funny’ or feeling faint on arrival once the assault on the senses begins. Still I suppose if the smell doesn’t have you instantly brought to your knees you won’t be upright long as you’re bound to trip over and go your length due to the bloody great orange extension cable she has trailing across the threshold of the living room to light up the gaudy Disney tree! 🤦‍♀️

Health and Safety’s never been top of Stacey’s priorities has it?! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Husband just came home from Primark with an outfit for baby boy ….. from staceys range!! Fuming! Filing for divorce now
Getting sole custody will be an absolute piece of piss. Keep the receipt, get the courts to check the CCTV to prove he bought from her range for your poor child, and bingo! Keep your head up honey, plenty fish in the sea x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She said she’s going to do her “family door photo”’at the weekend. I imagine she’s already done it but is dragging out the content so she can plug their matching outfits. I assume she will be hiding behind children/gnomes/sleighs to ensure maximum speculation about her middle area.
Family door photo and pregnancy announcement?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why are his nails so manky all the time? You’d think he dug holes for a living or are Stacey’s lady parts as dirty as suspected……. Sorry 😬
Maybe the dove sponsorship has ended and they’re waiting for some free soap from somewhere else so he can wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t think she’s pregnant, these rumours feel like they’ve been going on for more months than an actual pregnancy. I feel like she poses like this just to keep them fuelled

Reactions: 27
I think she’s just put on weight and is trying to hide it. Everyone says it’s only her belly that looks bigger but she did a video recently where I noticed her hips and bum looked bigger. So I really do think she’s not pregnant but trying to hide her weight gain under the unflattering clothes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She loves the speculation, it's why she hasn't addressed the rumours, she's an attention seeker.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.