Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Husband just came home from Primark with an outfit for baby boy ….. from staceys range!! Fuming! Filing for divorce now

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Rex is very excited to go to nursery today because it's the only time he gets to leave the house unless someone else is taking him somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
What the fuck is that green wool monstrosity? It’s something you would order from the free Sunday mag back in the 80’s along with slippers to match!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Awww stace how convenient your sister came over and stroked that bauble on her last day of sales today of all days. I’m sooo glad she also messaged you asking if she sold them so you could post a link, well done for cropping her picture out better than that time you just put a small heart over it and it was glaringly obvious it was her.
must be nice for her to get free advertising from a highly paid influencer like yourself when other brands probably pay a premium price for a post.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she is pregnant either. I think she has a body of a woman who has had 4 children, drinks lots of fizzy drinks, slouches about. Wears unflattering clothing. But equally gets off on the speculation and the engagement it brings

Reactions: 27

hidingscared

Do you think she wanted mick to be a girl? He’s hair is the same as my daughters. At least it’s brushed though!
We know for sure she wanted a girl!

I know I’ll be hated but I bet Stacey’s so annoyed that Roess doesn’t look very “girly” and Leighton’s half sister is so adorable!

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Lying again, she did not ask hello fresh to allow people to go back after cancelling. I’ve seen numerous other instawankers with exactly the same shitty offer.
8617D881-9398-4519-9609-622779DEB213.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick