Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said after the wedding it felt strange like you’ve lost a baby as they didn’t know what to do with themselves
Very strange analogy 😬
What the F***?!!!!

Unbelievable! He’s either really uneducated and insensitive, or he was trying to portray (but in the worst way) that he was in a period of grief (hence the comparison to a death) having realised he’s tied himself to Stacey for the rest…of…his…life.
Disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Now don’t get me wrong, I’d never had any fancy ideas about Joe being a genius or appearing on Celebrity Mastermind (which is a bloody marvel really since he’s been on every other ‘celebrity’ version of TV shows going) but comparing getting used to life after planning a wedding and the big day and losing a baby, well, what a knob.

Don’t get me wrong, yes, when you’ve been planning and preparing for something for yonks and it’s taken up so much of your time of course you’ll miss that when it’s gone but like others have rightly said surely the analogy of post-Christmas/New Year would be a darn sight more appropriate and sensitive, especially given that Baby Loss Awareness Week has just passed. 😡

Losing a baby is horrific and it hurts like nothing else. It’s not just the awfulness of missing something that already felt a massive part of you but it’s also the loss of hope and the future. You don’t just mourn for your lost baby, you also mourn for what would have been, your life as it should have been and that ache, whilst you somewhat get used to it, never leaves you. 😓

You get married, and yes, that planning and excitement is over, but you have the memories and the photographs and it’s a lovely thing to look back on and cherish. Trying to equate the two situations is ridiculous, thoughtless and just bizarre tbh. 😳

The pair of them at times leave me lost for words they really do. Twats. 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if he actually meant losing a child as in, misplacing a child, or when the child isn’t there because they have gone to stay with their other parent. Like you don’t know what to do with yourself when they’re not there, kind of thing.
Hopefully it is that and not the alternative as that’s awful. He’s not the sharpest tool in the box or the most eloquent so I wouldn’t be surprised if he has just not properly articulated what he actually means.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still don't understand how he is on all these TV shows promoting a cooking book while his wife is home selling Hello Fresh??? Why not get Stacey to sell your book and do reels with your recipes in?! Are we supposed to believe they are good home cooks and buy the cookbook or that they can't cook so buy Hello Fresh??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So disgusting. I always questioned the miscarriage thing. People said its big accusation to make. Just didn't feel right and would put nothing past her. Something very off with the whole situation.

I wonder if he actually meant losing a child as in, misplacing a child, or when the child isn’t there because they have gone to stay with their other parent. Like you don’t know what to do with yourself when they’re not there, kind of thing.
Hopefully it is that and not the alternative as that’s awful. He’s not the sharpest tool in the box or the most eloquent so I wouldn’t be surprised if he has just not properly articulated what he actually means.
I think you're right. He's not that bright, meaning a) he probably doesn't express himself clearly and then b) he doesn't realise that a comment like that could be misconstrued.

Having said that, I think the miscarriage thing wasn't true either.

Reactions: 12
Her and the sister only got themselves a Christmas Crafting Show on the BBC 😩 Already asking her sheep for ideas to steal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What sort of shop is selling a baby skeleton and what sort of people are buying them? I can’t get onboard with that I’m afraid (maybe I’m being too sensitive)
I think I’m even more sensitive as I find the animal skeleton’s as bad……..

Reactions: 13
Her and the sister only got themselves a Christmas Crafting Show on the BBC 😩 Already asking her sheep for ideas to steal.
Talk about overexposure. How many pies does she have her hands in and how much money does one person need 😳 can they even properly craft between them. All her sister does is print stickers. Doesn't even stick them on herself. All ideas stolen from other businesses

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Talk about overexposure. How many pies does she have her hands in and how much money does one person need 😳 can they even properly craft between them. All her sister does is print stickers. Doesn't even stick them on herself. All ideas stolen from other businesses
This is proof that it’s not what you know it’s who you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg I can’t think of anything worse than having them both doing a Christmas crafting show. All the talented people out there and all the bbc can get is these two. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ and they’re asking for ideas!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh Stacey makes soups, casseroles, cakes with them all, or she donates them to the local food bank, apparently…🙄

Just what you’d want if you were struggling to feed your family I imagine, a scabby old pumpkin which has been sitting outside her front door and getting pissed on by the dogs every time they pass, talk about insult to injury! 😖

Tbh I could even imagine her patronisingly going to volunteer at the local food bank to give out her no longer needed pumpkin accessories. Ah, imagine the scene as Stacey, resplendent in her big old white sleeping bag coat knotted in the middle like a sack of shite, bestows upon the ‘unfortunate’ and ‘needy’ a box of useful food, canned and dried goods and as a special ‘treat’ one of her Pickle Cottage pumpkins whilst trilling ‘ah ‘ope this ‘elps’.😇

At this point the recipient, not having the best day they’ve ever had anyway, grabs the box and then talking one look at Stacey’s proffered post-autumn vegetable casualty and says; ‘what the duck d’you think I’m gonna do with that?!’ before marching off with their food leaving Stacey and the pumpkin very much behind! 🤭😆

#wedontwantyourpumpkincastoffs
And Hinch is apparently feeding hers to the Woolly Wankers, chickens, probably the overweight dog and also donating to the local petting zoo…… that’s all dependant on the rats and other scavengers leaving them alone the month they’re going to be outside going mouldy 😬.

• Sad
Now don’t get me wrong, I’d never had any fancy ideas about Joe being a genius or appearing on Celebrity Mastermind (which is a bloody marvel really since he’s been on every other ‘celebrity’ version of TV shows going) but comparing getting used to life after planning a wedding and the big day and losing a baby, well, what a knob.

Don’t get me wrong, yes, when you’ve been planning and preparing for something for yonks and it’s taken up so much of your time of course you’ll miss that when it’s gone but like others have rightly said surely the analogy of post-Christmas/New Year would be a darn sight more appropriate and sensitive, especially given that Baby Loss Awareness Week has just passed. 😡

Losing a baby is horrific and it hurts like nothing else. It’s not just the awfulness of missing something that already felt a massive part of you but it’s also the loss of hope and the future. You don’t just mourn for your lost baby, you also mourn for what would have been, your life as it should have been and that ache, whilst you somewhat get used to it, never leaves you. 😓

You get married, and yes, that planning and excitement is over, but you have the memories and the photographs and it’s a lovely thing to look back on and cherish. Trying to equate the two situations is ridiculous, thoughtless and just bizarre tbh. 😳

The pair of them at times leave me lost for words they really do. Twats. 😖
Wonder how the celeb mags haven’t picked that gem up as a story 😡 obviously just write them in a glowing light

I still don't understand how he is on all these TV shows promoting a cooking book while his wife is home selling Hello Fresh??? Why not get Stacey to sell your book and do reels with your recipes in?! Are we supposed to believe they are good home cooks and buy the cookbook or that they can't cook so buy Hello Fresh??
He must be cheap 🤷‍♀️

With her manky finger nails 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Joe is on Steph’s packed lunch and just said the two weeks between the wedding and honeymoon was confusing and was like they’d lost a child (unsure what he actually means by this, the idiot).
another reason not to pay the licence fee. As usual she will take stuff from pintrest and flog it off as he’s own wonderful idea.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why have the BBC given that skank a show if she's having to ask for ideas? Cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her “shed” is bigger than my living room, and potentially/most likely the living room and kitchen combined.
That’s not a shed.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.