Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how the celeb mags haven’t picked that gem up as a story 😡 obviously just write them in a glowing light

He must be cheap 🤷‍♀️

With her manky finger nails 🤢
I wondered that (about Joe and the press). Normally Stacey only has to blink and she’s in the Sun, and yet this far more newsworthy, and unless I’ve missed it, I haven’t seen anything! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I've no idea of the layout of mansion but is the shed closer to the main gaff than the older boys living quarters is?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've no idea of the layout of mansion but is the shed closer to the main gaff than the older boys living quarters is?
The house came with two great big barns/outhouses and some sheds one is Pickle Gym which Stacey never shows so she must be converting the other one
BA0B5659-68FA-439C-988A-B7B3F3208A96.jpeg
4C6FB455-CCE6-4ACE-89A0-777353700B79.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg I can’t think of anything worse than having them both doing a Christmas crafting show. All the talented people out there and all the bbc can get is these two. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ and they’re asking for ideas!
I’m sure Kirstie Allsopp and Channel 4 will be shaking in their shoes about the gruesome twosome’s attempt to compete with Kirstie’s Handmade Christmas. WTF are the BBC thinking about. From class to trash.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Is this room with the new flooring joes old stupid grey man cave thing? Or is this a different room?

Reactions: 1
That video with her and her sister on her stories is so fake, can barely understand what she’s saying with that stupid nasally voice she puts on. She infuriates me🤦‍♀️. You just know as soon as the camera stops rolling she switches back to whatever her actual personality is.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Usually a lurker on here... but just came to see if anyone had seen the clip (I saw it on tiktok but I assume it's other social media places) of Joe being interviewed by Jamie Theakston on Heart radio and is asked when his anniversary is...

He goes back and forth on a few dates.

Made me chuckle as I think he's relatively harmless bless him so this comes across as him being a bit dim rather than what I suspect is the real reason in that obviously he can't remember which one is the one they're supposed to tell people and which date it actually was....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this room with the new flooring joes old stupid grey man cave thing? Or is this a different room?
This new room is one of the huge barns/outhouses that came with the house
Joes man cave is in the Annexe where the older boys sleep which is away from the main house

Reactions: 5
Is no one going to mention how odd the snail 🐌 is why would you let your child sleep with that in his bedroom 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is no one going to mention how odd the snail 🐌 is why would you let your child sleep with that in his bedroom 🤮
I'm more surprised that child is in bed to sleep! I thought he slept where he dropped like neglected children do.

Plus tell him that snails live outside not indoors! They *don't* need another snail to produce babies as they're hermaphrodite. I doubt she wants snails all over her house... but then she did have rats in the old house! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but shes just going to grab him another snail to torture tomorrow. I might sound a bit mad but it's cruel to just allow a child to manhandle a creature all day because he whinges for it. It doesn't teach him to be kind or that he doesn't get everything he wants. But no Stacey will just pop that snail off to the garden and collect another for him until he decides he's sick of it and does god knows what to it. I'm not a fan of snails but at the end of the day it's still a living creature. Leave it be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Why does she need an office? Is she going to set up a desk and sit there on her phone on Instagram? What work does she do that justifies a whole office being built?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we’ve moved on to the snail but the “baby” skeleton - is it actually supposed to be a baby? I thought it was just a smaller size skeleton and she decided it was a baby because the other two were bigger.

Also I know that rich people shouldn’t stop living their lives just because other people aren’t rich but does she have to flaunt it? Other people can’t even afford to make desperately needed repairs to their houses and she’s showing off her converted office, what does she even need an office for? I’m sure she has various accountants, managers etc sorting all her admin, not like she has to sit and do it all herself surely.

Reactions: 11
I know we’ve moved on to the snail but the “baby” skeleton - is it actually supposed to be a baby? I thought it was just a smaller size skeleton and she decided it was a baby because the other two were bigger.

Also I know that rich people shouldn’t stop living their lives just because other people aren’t rich but does she have to flaunt it? Other people can’t even afford to make desperately needed repairs to their houses and she’s showing off her converted office, what does she even need an office for? I’m sure she has various accountants, managers etc sorting all her admin, not like she has to sit and do it all herself surely.
Oh the office will be for her next book I expect; ‘Tap to fleece decent but gullible hardworking people (and sheep) out of their hard-earned cash by stealing ideas and bodging things’, let’s not forget she’s a proper awe-fer now y’know! 🙄😳

Joe doesn’t need an office, if he decides to produce another book Stacey can just sit him with Rex at the kitchen table and give them a roll of paper and a tub of crayons to let his ‘creative genius’ flow… if you were wanting the second book mind I wouldn’t hold your breath, this creative business can be hard work! 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look closely her custom made fire guard has finally arrived….not sure why it was soooo slow to come as it doesn’t seem to be anything special. To be honest it doesn’t seem big enough either as it barely covers that fire. It won’t stop anyone getting too close at all 🙄
That's not a child safe fire guard. Honestly how thick are these people 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.