Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not a child safe fire guard. Honestly how thick are these people šŸ™„
I was thinking the same. A fire guard is supposed to stop the child gettinf anywhere close to the fire, this literally just covers the front šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

In fact it's probably more dangerous than not having one. It gives a false sense of security. That guard will not stop the kids getting burnt, it is pushed right up against the fire itself....does Stacey not realise it was also get hot to touch? Whys she so dumb

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the same. A fire guard is supposed to stop the child gettinf anywhere close to the fire, this literally just covers the front šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

In fact it's probably more dangerous than not having one. It gives a false sense of security. That guard will not stop the kids getting burnt, it is pushed right up against the fire itself....does Stacey not realise it was also get hot to touch? Whys she so dumb
Exactly it might as well not be there. All that she said about waiting for a custom guard to come I was expecting something to actually fit round the fire place properlyā€¦..then I remembered it was her so it never would as safety doesnā€™t come near the list of features it should have

Reactions: 11
Exactly it might as well not be there. All that she said about waiting for a custom guard to come I was expecting something to actually fit round the fire place properlyā€¦..then I remembered it was her so it never would as safety doesnā€™t come near the list of features it should have
I honestly don't see why it needed to be customised either?? Looks bog standard and doesn't even fit. It clearly wasn't measured for it so why bother??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why has mick got white hair??? Heā€™s got the salt colouring as his dad. Having said that his father is now sporting a full head of dark hair &
A ginger beard so it doesnā€™t need to make sense. & a Xmas jumper on in Oct?? Youā€™ve only just done your crappy Halloween door Stacey.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why has mick got white hair??? Heā€™s got the salt colouring as his dad. Having said that his father is now sporting a full head of dark hair &
A ginger beard so it doesnā€™t need to make sense. & a Xmas jumper on in Oct?? Youā€™ve only just done your crappy Halloween door Stacey.
Maybe sheā€™s been watching House of The Dragon and going for that aesthetic now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™d never had any fancy ideas about Joe being a genius or appearing on Celebrity Mastermind (which is a bloody marvel really since heā€™s been on every other ā€˜celebrityā€™ version of TV shows going) but comparing getting used to life after planning a wedding and the big day and losing a baby, well, what a knob.

Donā€™t get me wrong, yes, when youā€™ve been planning and preparing for something for yonks and itā€™s taken up so much of your time of course youā€™ll miss that when itā€™s gone but like others have rightly said surely the analogy of post-Christmas/New Year would be a darn sight more appropriate and sensitive, especially given that Baby Loss Awareness Week has just passed. šŸ˜”

Losing a baby is horrific and it hurts like nothing else. Itā€™s not just the awfulness of missing something that already felt a massive part of you but itā€™s also the loss of hope and the future. You donā€™t just mourn for your lost baby, you also mourn for what would have been, your life as it should have been and that ache, whilst you somewhat get used to it, never leaves you. šŸ˜“

You get married, and yes, that planning and excitement is over, but you have the memories and the photographs and itā€™s a lovely thing to look back on and cherish. Trying to equate the two situations is ridiculous, thoughtless and just bizarre tbh. šŸ˜³

The pair of them at times leave me lost for words they really do. Twats. šŸ˜–
Also I would imagine Joe wasnā€™t involved in the planning at all. Stacey hardly seems the type to let anyone else have their say. I bet he just showed up which means his whinging about the loss they are feeling now all the planning and the day is over is really coming from Stacey not himā€¦ā€¦ You are so right about child lossā€¦. Iā€™ve lost two babies (20 years ago) and a child (5 years ago) and it is NOTHING like feeling down because your wedding day is over. In that case you have your whole married future to look forward to. She really is an idiot but she never gets called out about it. She just deletes the story, nobody mentions it and on to the next gushing post/ad/lie/bragā€¦.. šŸ˜¤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah, looks much better tbh. Of course she's filtered him brillaint blonde again šŸ™„
Sheā€™s such a prat- stop spending time filtering your kids and maybe spend time with them/brush their hair/wash them/wash yourself! Heā€™d look so cute with his hair brushed, in a little ponytail or bun and itā€™s normal colour, why leave his hair messy but spend time editing it another colour!

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s such a prat- stop spending time filtering your kids and maybe spend time with them/brush their hair/wash them/wash yourself! Heā€™d look so cute with his hair brushed, in a little ponytail or bun and itā€™s normal colour, why leave his hair messy but spend time editing it another colour!
I mean I'm not sure he'd ever look cute, but that's besides the point.
I can't understand why she filters his hair, my daughter has red hair and I'd never filter her hair, but I'm not embarrassed by my daughter unlike the Skanky one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she'll get his hair cut once he starts school and he brings nits into the house?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.