Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any other z listers do these seasonal door displays or is it just Hinch and this cretin competing against each other over who’s home they can make look tackier?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do any other z listers do these seasonal door displays or is it just Hinch and this cretin competing against each other over who’s home they can make look tackier?
I’ve never seen anything other than bows at Christmas from other influencers but if it isn’t a thing it will be soon. I don’t get it, hinchs looks like a fruit and veg stall upended outside her door and I couldn’t describe Stacey’s if you paid me because I was too focused on playing ‘where’s Wally’ and trying to find half her children!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What do they do with all the 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
After Halloween?
#foodwaste

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get the whole decorating the front door. What’s the point? But also her front door isn’t even near the road so nobody is even going to see it other than the family, Mandy and Zac and Leighton when they venture over from the annexe. Utterly pointless.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What do they do with all the 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
After Halloween?
#foodwaste
Oh Stacey makes soups, casseroles, cakes with them all, or she donates them to the local food bank, apparently…🙄

Just what you’d want if you were struggling to feed your family I imagine, a scabby old pumpkin which has been sitting outside her front door and getting pissed on by the dogs every time they pass, talk about insult to injury! 😖

Tbh I could even imagine her patronisingly going to volunteer at the local food bank to give out her no longer needed pumpkin accessories. Ah, imagine the scene as Stacey, resplendent in her big old white sleeping bag coat knotted in the middle like a sack of shite, bestows upon the ‘unfortunate’ and ‘needy’ a box of useful food, canned and dried goods and as a special ‘treat’ one of her Pickle Cottage pumpkins whilst trilling ‘ah ‘ope this ‘elps’.😇

At this point the recipient, not having the best day they’ve ever had anyway, grabs the box and then talking one look at Stacey’s proffered post-autumn vegetable casualty and says; ‘what the duck d’you think I’m gonna do with that?!’ before marching off with their food leaving Stacey and the pumpkin very much behind! 🤭😆

#wedontwantyourpumpkincastoffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What annoys me about her “doors” is the fact she makes out she has done it herself ! When you know a team has been in and done the hard work whilst she just places a couple of pumpkins outside 🎃
A bit like her entire house really !

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I am absolutely floored at what a tone deaf buffoon she is. The clip in her stories where she’s cradling a small skeleton saying ‘they’ve had a baby!’ while it’s Baby Loss Awareness Week?? Read the room you absolute tit.
Vile absolutely vile. The first skeleton “jokes” were vacuous and stupid and she obviously carried it on to have a go at being “trolled” as she would have it but this is beyond disgusting. Why was she allowed by her management let alone her conscience to post this hurtful content?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Stacey isn’t allowed to show him on her insta which is fair enough but she’s definitely allowed to show her older kids, she just chooses not to or to camouflage them 🙈 lucky it wasn’t a snow scene or their hair would’ve shown them too much!
hi! I know I’m probably really late to the party and its my first time posting, but why is she not allowed to show H on her Instagram?

Bollocks did she do her door. Someone here can usually find the decorators post?
There you go, it’s the same person who did her ‘wedding day’ door…no tag from the skank this time though, making believe she did it all by her teeny weeny little self🙄..looks like she’s sacked Poppybelles who previously did her Christmas and Halloween door

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
hi! I know I’m probably really late to the party and its my first time posting, but why is she not allowed to show H on her Instagram?
I think she’s said in the past that his mum doesn’t want her to.

i don’t think there’s any love lost between Joe and his ex, he kicked her and his infant son out of their home when he was just a baby as he ‘wasn’t ready to be a dad’

this was a few weeks after cashing in on 50k for a magazine spread on how great family life is.

gee, I wish he was my husband. He’s so dreamy 😍

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I would disagree, and say it was the other way round. Hinch had a MUCH bigger insta following when Stacey ‘reached out’ to her. And then Stacey started with the cleaning and tap to tidy tit.
Totally agree, Skanky is using Hinch and from what I've read on here anyway, she reached out to Hinch when she had her first child, so she would have known what she was doing. It's pretty obvious that SSS is very manipulative and takes advantage of people. She's the kind of person that would easily discard someone, once they've served their purpose to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did she ever sell the old house and remove the tatty old door display from it ?
as someone who lives very local to old house, it still looks empty to me! the tat from the door stayed up for months and months though. it was all falling off and looking very sad. she left it in such a mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Joe is on Steph’s packed lunch and just said the two weeks between the wedding and honeymoon was confusing and was like they’d lost a child (unsure what he actually means by this, the idiot).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Joe is on Steph’s packed lunch and just said the two weeks between the wedding and honeymoon was confusing and was like they’d lost a child (unsure what he actually means by this, the idiot).
2 weeks between wedding and honeymoon?
So they went away on a honeymoon then 🙄 like we all predicted.
So could she have been pregnant?

Reactions: 7
He said after the wedding it felt strange like you’ve lost a baby as they didn’t know what to do with themselves
Very strange analogy 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.