Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope she didn't say anything about the royals. These are her words and she had two houses at one point....pot calling kettle black :ROFLMAO:

“I don’t get why we’re so obsessed with these humans that are exactly the same, it could be us sitting there,”

“It’s freezing cold outside, and people are homeless, and these people have houses to spare, and it does sometimes become a litte bit frustrating because I don’t see the purpose of all that money going to this entire family.”
I thought she was supposed to have said that she doesn't agree with the monarchy, I'm sure that was mentioned on here. I don't watch the tripe thay is lose women.

Ha, I honestly don't remember reading she'd said that, that is laughable.

I've just realised I pressed send on my original message without reading what I'd written. I meant she hadn't said anything untrue about the royals. I was under the impression that she said they were pointless and we shouldn't have a monarchy, which obviously I agree with. I won't start monarchy gate again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never watched it before as I have always worked until recently….it’s absolutely dire, that’s all I can tell you

Reactions: 8
I prefer to call them Moose Women. They are vile and judgmental all pissing their pants in indignation about Hancock having an affair yet Skanky herself has kids by 3 different blokes, McGiffins a tart, that Denise woman is a slapper. Such a bunch of hypocrites but the funny bit is they don't see it. All sitting their praising that awful Charlene who's coming over as a vile bully in the jungle. It amuses me, wish the whole programme would disappear.
There are worse things to call Hancock out for than an affair, you'd think they'd be discussing illegal parties and all the lies him and his government told. I can't understand how that show is still on air.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought she said something about she don't see what's so special about monarchy and getting paid all that money for not doing anything or adding anything to the country. They are pointless and could be anyone as they just like us something like that . Ironic when she's getting paid loads for doing nothing. She is pointless and a nobody really. Monarchy brings a lot more and gives alot more to the country then Stacey

Reactions: 23
Because I’m sad I went on itv hub to watch the start and see how she enters the show. Buttons done up on that jacket and long shot as she walks to her seat. Nothing to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are worse things to call Hancock out for than an affair, you'd think they'd be discussing illegal parties and all the lies him and his government told. I can't understand how that show is still on air.
Yeah, didn't want to go into Hancock mode, but for me it was the hypocrisy of them all batching about his affair when they are all just as bad, if not worse lol. Hate them all I never usually watch it, because I can't stand them and their bitching

Reactions: 12
Love how she was arguing with kaye Adams, she didn’t really get the point she was trying to make
And kept talking over her.

love how she mentioned one of them earns more, must be her surely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she was arguing with kaye Adams, she didn’t really get the point she was trying to make
And kept talking over her.

love how she mentioned one of them earns more, must be her surely
I saw this. I never ever watch LW (I think its an awful show) but enjoyed Kaye Adams telling Stacey that she wasn't getting the point LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this. I never ever watch LW (I think its an awful show) but enjoyed Kaye Adams telling Stacey that she wasn't getting the point LOL
I never watch it either. It was unbearable to watch how she interrupted and flat refused to understand the Kay woman‘s point. Stacey thinks she’s being a feminist in her views but she’s not. Really not.

Yeah, didn't want to go into Hancock mode, but for me it was the hypocrisy of them all batching about his affair when they are all just as bad, if not worse lol. Hate them all I never usually watch it, because I can't stand them and their bitching
It's complete hypocrisy, but not surprising with them lot.

Reactions: 4
Talking up “getting all Christmassy” on Armistice Day……..low, very very low. Totally disgraceful and disgusting. Couldn’t she have waited till Monday?
Lest we forget …….seems to have passed that cretin by. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I prefer to call them Moose Women. They are vile and judgmental all pissing their pants in indignation about Hancock having an affair yet Skanky herself has kids by 3 different blokes, McGiffins a tart, that Denise woman is a slapper. Such a bunch of hypocrites but the funny bit is they don't see it. All sitting their praising that awful Charlene who's coming over as a vile bully in the jungle. It amuses me, wish the whole programme would disappear.
I agree with most of what you say. I do not like SS if I did I would not be here but having children by 3 different fathers is not the same as a man being unfaithful to his wife......unless one of the fathers was married at the time. I have two children by two different fathers and they are 39 and 28 now. Sadly life does not always turn out how we expect it to and we don't all managed to get it right the first time (or many times).

Reactions: 19
Rex with a hot glue gun 🙈
40000 brown paper bags stuck together and you get a gorgeous brown bag snowflake ❄

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.