Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks a bit familiar to her sisters real Christmas houses and that twit had to put her jars with labels on them in front of it. She's begging for messages to say how nice it looks. It's as fake as her
Edit to add
Not a genuine idea in any of their empty heads
Ohh my god yea,she's tried to make them like her sisters ones,what a bloody freek!!!🤪🤪 and 100% she will leave them up,she definitely just wanted attention from the sheep saying how good they looked!! But they dont,there totaly shite as usual !!!😆😆

Reactions: 8
But this was in her stories.....detergent and softener Kilner Jars
So she buys the laundry detergent…..in its original packaging……fills the green jars with it as that’s her ‘bulk cupboard’…..to then fill the spunky jars with it….:just to put a wash on…..no wonder she has no time to do anything in a day if she wastes her life pouring tit from one jar to the next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hope everyone’s ok! I’m really struggling with my treatment at the moment but catching up on this thread is giving me life! Love you all to the moon and back 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hope everyone’s ok! I’m really struggling with my treatment at the moment but catching up on this thread is giving me life! Love you all to the moon and back 😘
Hope you are doing as well as can be x sorry to hear you are struggling 😢 x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alright Stacey, yes we get it, we were wrong, you’ve not been sacked from Loose Women, well done you. 🙄

We’re a patient bunch mind, we’ll just bide our time and watch and wait as soon enough you’ll open that bloody great gob and drop yourself right in it before grabbing a shovel to dig yourself a little deeper! Oh yes, we know you too well! 😬

Poor lamb though bless her, having to actually get up early and be driven to work for once… yep, indeed, what does she expect, sympathy?! I possibly had the one nerve left this morning and she got right on it! 🤭😆

twit! 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope you are doing as well as can be x sorry to hear you are struggling 😢 x
Thank you! I’m alright it’s just been a crappy couple of weeks! Skankys looking rough this morning though and that’s saying something coming from me atm haha x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alright Stacey, yes we get it, we were wrong, you’ve not been sacked from Loose Women, well done you. 🙄

We’re a patient bunch mind, we’ll just bide our time and watch and wait as soon enough you’ll open that bloody great gob and drop yourself right in it before grabbing a shovel to dig yourself a little deeper! Oh yes, we know you too well! 😬

Poor lamb though bless her, having to actually get up early and be driven to work for once… yep, indeed, what does she expect, sympathy?! I possibly had the one nerve left this morning and she got right on it! 🤭😆

twit! 🫠
I suppose they think enough time has passed since her last duck up on tv about the royal family. People have long memories. Hate those loose women anyway they shout over each other thinking they know the answer to everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose they think enough time has passed since her last duck up on tv about the royal family. People have long memories. Hate those loose women anyway they shout over each other thinking they know the answer to everything.
I mean she didn't say anything about the Royals. I now feel dirty for being nice about her, she's still a bleep and offends my eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean she didn't say anything about the Royals. I now feel dirty for being nice about her, she's still a bleep and offends my eyeballs
Nope she didn't say anything about the royals. These are her words and she had two houses at one point....pot calling kettle black :ROFLMAO:

“I don’t get why we’re so obsessed with these humans that are exactly the same, it could be us sitting there,”

“It’s freezing cold outside, and people are homeless, and these people have houses to spare, and it does sometimes become a litte bit frustrating because I don’t see the purpose of all that money going to this entire family.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m in work so won’t see loose women . Never watch that tit these days. But could someone update on here if there is a bump 😂 and what she says . Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has spent the whole show leaning /slouched over the desk thingy

Reactions: 7
I prefer to call them Moose Women. They are vile and judgmental all pissing their pants in indignation about Hancock having an affair yet Skanky herself has kids by 3 different blokes, McGiffins a tart, that Denise woman is a slapper. Such a bunch of hypocrites but the funny bit is they don't see it. All sitting their praising that awful Charlene who's coming over as a vile bully in the jungle. It amuses me, wish the whole programme would disappear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I prefer to call them Moose Women. They are vile and judgmental all pissing their pants in indignation about Hancock having an affair yet Skanky herself has kids by 3 different blokes, McGiffins a tart, that Denise woman is a slapper. Such a bunch of hypocrites but the funny bit is they don't see it. All sitting their praising that awful Charlene who's coming over as a vile bully in the jungle. It amuses me, wish the whole programme would disappear.
Awful show and they're all the same. Pot calling kettle black then. Charlene is vile. Hopefully first out.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.