Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cleaning company seem to clean and have their photos taken with many well known people. I will not use any other word to describe!!! but more importantly I have wanted her dinner service yes yes i will get my coat!! however it was originally a dinner service from primark which was nowhere to be seen and then replaced by the H&M one. I can only assume the primani only lasted 5 seconds! the h&M one is very expensive so I shall only be able to buy plates but I so love that shell type look.....shoot me now!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion;

Stacey Solomon #75: We’re all wondering if Stacey’s pregnant or not;
When they’ve not even the room for the children they’ve got! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like Stace has been dropped from Loose Women she's had to build an office and work for a living

Reactions: 13
So she claims she’s waiting for her dark load to finish and she’s just reorganising her cupboards. If all the kids are in bed why can we hear one of the younger two in the background and what sounds like joe talking to them? Post the add by all means but why lie and pretend that all your kids are in bed or make out that the ad is filmed in real time. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Alright Huns? Just dropping by to catch up. The grass glued to the wall 😂 be nice to clean that. Why does she suddenly need a desk area- please don’t be writing a happy mum happy baby type of tit book- that market is flooded with tat already. Don’t write a children's book either please babes, we don’t want it. Who has ALL DAY to cut up a cardboard box also? How else can you say ‘I have staff to clean my house and look after my kids’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she claims she’s waiting for her dark load to finish and she’s just reorganising her cupboards. If all the kids are in bed why can we hear one of the younger two in the background and what sounds like joe talking to them? Post the add by all means but why lie and pretend that all your kids are in bed or make out that the ad is filmed in real time. 🙄
The totally unnecessary lies really melt my brain, she obviously gets a kick out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah you can hear the kids screaming in the background and she’s changed her jumper 🤣🤥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.