Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More to the point, why does she furnish her house with cream sofas?
The absolute state of that den, needing a deep clean, and the need to put those foul furry granny covers on her living room sofas, just shows that she doesn't teach her kids to respect their home at all.
Yet she still buys/is gifted numerous cream sofas.
my friends boyfriend ended up doing some work at Pickle Manor and he said the kids were running around and just pissing on the floor

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The pampas grass ‘faux xmas tree’ looks like a dust collecting pile of poop!
Goodness knows how many bugs are living in it.
That’s true, the ones in shops have been treated, these could be packed with all sorts!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She knew made.com went into administration. She used it for engagement so that the huns would flood her with messages to tell her it’s gone into administration. Such a wanker.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She knew made.com went into administration. She used it for engagement so that the huns would flood her with messages to tell her it’s gone into administration. Such a wanker.
I agree as I've never seen that puff before I doubt people asked about it

Reactions: 13
Ermmm am I the only one who thinks these containers look like they are filled with spunk juice and piss?! 🤢🤢🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221109_230541_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ermmm am I the only one who thinks these containers look like they are filled with spunk juice and piss?! 🤢🤢🤣🤣

View attachment 1718217
theres no sticker on them…so how do we know what they are? Everything needs a label… if only she knew someone… 😏😏😏😏😏

*just incase anyone doesn’t realise.. i’m being sarcastic lol nothing needs a sticker… just keep it in the package it was purchased in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am sorry but I really doubt that’s all the questions people asked her!! She is just promoting all the companies for 💵

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.