Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said, but why is that when Stacey is talking about things for their 'family' she never mentions Harry, Joe's son?
Poor Harry didn’t even get one of the personalised shoe sections. To make him feel welcome I’d have made one for him even if he only comes over occasionally…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1714810
that surely can’t be pasta bloat 👀
Only if she eats pasta every day because it doesn’t get bigger and smaller…

I’m sure I’ve said this before but if she isn’t pregnant, she should see a doctor. Her stomach has not looked like that since she last gave birth, it was much flatter/less rounded a while after having rose and recently became ‘bloated’/rounded. So it isn’t due to recently having a child or having had children in the past. She is slim everywhere else and her stomach is the only part of her that’s ‘bigger’ and it doesn’t get smaller/bigger throughout the day so not food bloat and it’s every day so not period bloat. She’s either ill, pregnant or sticking her stomach out in photos and videos for attention/speculation 😂

Reactions: 12
The urge not to write ‘Where’s YOUR BUMP from’ is real

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she said a whole ago that she had ordered one due to the Wilmas?
She did order one, a "custom" one but it didn't fit and didn't actually protect the baby and toddler from the stove because the metal of the fire guard was right up against to stove so it would be the same temperature as the stove. Defeating the whole purpose of installing a fire guard in the first place!!

Reactions: 7
Disguising a “where’s it from?” As another opportunity for an ad.

grabby witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If it’s not a bump i would be making a doctors appointment if I was her as that’s not normal

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her anymore so just had look at her grid pictures why does she think this is a good look 😬

0DF0A265-8BBF-43F2-8776-70CAD085642C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1714810
that surely can’t be pasta bloat 👀
More to the point, why does she furnish her house with cream sofas?
The absolute state of that den, needing a deep clean, and the need to put those foul furry granny covers on her living room sofas, just shows that she doesn't teach her kids to respect their home at all.
Yet she still buys/is gifted numerous cream sofas.

• Sad
The pampas grass ‘faux xmas tree’ looks like a dust collecting pile of poop!
Goodness knows how many bugs are living in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The pampas grass ‘faux xmas tree’ looks like a dust collecting pile of poop!
Goodness knows how many bugs are living in it.
Don’t be so silly, there’s obviously no bugs in there.

They’ll stay outside where it’s cleaner and smells nicer (and there’s no children to manhandle them) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look how greasy her hair is ! They definitely had a fireworks party but trying to make out they just watched someone else’s !
D8780704-BDEB-4B34-A467-7F5C5E53D1D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t know about a double bagger, she’s def an ‘ I wouldn’t touch her with yours’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.