Stacey Solomon #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the guy who walks past at the end of her latest video? I could be wrong but it doesn’t look like Joe….. and he’s not wearing beige!
Could be her dad.

The look Rose gives her as if to say piss off you know want the zebra

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I know but I mean her office. She describes it as a shed but it is obviously part of the annexe where the boys are.

They do have another bedroom. There are 4 upstairs in the main house.

This room she is in is her office though not her bedroom so I believe this office is a shed as part of the annexe but cannot work out where.

I have the floor plans :)
The shed were the office is, is another building its half office half storage she had it all converted ya know someone who has to watch her money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I can see teddy gets excited to see this person entering. It could be Zak? They are walking towards the door that leads to the annexe?

The shed were the office is, is another building its half office half storage she had it all converted ya know someone who has to watch her money 🤣🤣
Yes I can see the outbuildings now in another area. Must be freezing there but hey yes she is getting a fire....wooden building...fire no issues

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She's a very interesting shape if she's not pregnant. And the white dress was an interesting choice.

Screenshot_20221107-215007_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-214943_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-214940_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-214802_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-214751_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So if they have another baby where are they going to put it if they don’t have enough proper bedrooms just now?
The younger kids don't even go in their own beds anyway so a new baby will just join them all in the same bed, they're either crashed out on the floor or asleep in bed with skanky,don't think she's EVER actually put a child to bed !!!

Reactions: 10
She's a very interesting shape if she's not pregnant. And the white dress was an interesting choice.

View attachment 1712694

View attachment 1712695

View attachment 1712696

View attachment 1712697

View attachment 1712698
She does look pregnant on the third picture on the green dress where she’s holding the bag out. She hasn’t looked like that since giving birth last time and she hasn’t put on weight anywhere else except a rounded stomach… which as I say disappeared after she gave birth last and is now back… could just be pasta though, that’s how I look after eating pasta 😂

Did I imagine this, or did she start making a larder in an outbuilding one day? Not sure if it was even her now, but sure I remember her doing some painting, then never saw it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did I imagine this, or did she start making a larder in an outbuilding one day? Not sure if it was even her now, but sure I remember her doing some painting, then never saw it again?
She did - it was around the time wepetto was doing the boot room for Sopha that also disappeared

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scissors at the ready…now that Rosey Posey is going curly and looking all girly, how long until little Rex is dragged down to the barbers for a short back and sides?!? Also…will little Roess ever have her hair brushed, or have little bunches and pretty slides or will her hair be left to do it’s own thing?!?

• Sad
She should GET a fire guard with 2 toddlers running about that house but then it's not aesthetically pleasing for the gram. It's a DISGRACE
I thought she said a whole ago that she had ordered one due to the Wilmas?

Reactions: 2
It makes me cringe that she somehow gets Zac to join in with her childish clothing line, he's 14 with bumfluff for gods sake 🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
‘Not an AD obvs…’ eh? 🤷‍♀️ Where’d you get that idea then Stace? 😖

I mean fair play should you just be looking at your Home Screen and that’s the picture you have on it then sure it’s not an AD, but once you stick it on Instagram with your however many million followers implying ‘oh and by the way the clothes my kids are wearing are part of my range’ then, in my book at least, then it becomes an AD! 🤦‍♀️

Sheesh, is there anything the woman won’t exploit?! Sorry, rant over, that just really wound me up! It’s like she thinks she’s being sly and oh so clever and nobody will realise she’s actually sneaked in an advert because actually I think you’ll find she’s just looking at a picture of her children that just so happen to be dressed in the Primarni finest she puts her name to. Greedy, grabby witch, why can’t these people just enjoy their children without monetising and exploiting them in every possible way with the soul aim of squeezing every last penny they can out of folk… 🤬

twit.

🤭😆

Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has already been said, but why is that when Stacey is talking about things for their 'family' she never mentions Harry, Joe's son?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.