Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t mention how much the skeletons cost then…
She didnt mention the price of the skeletons because they are £20 each and unless you believe Pinocchio had one in the garage that is £40 for the two and there she is talking about saving money on wood vile witch. The feral one will have pulled down the hanging one in no time its on the hook he has his swing will probably trash the rest aswell so it's literally throwing money away while most of us are worrying about our heating bills she's got money to waste on stuff she knows wont last five minutes but she's got to keep up engagement for the royal birthday

Reactions: 9
She’s done with Halloween now 🎃

She’s already ordering Christmas stuff 🤣
£66.99 on Christmas stockings 😳View attachment 1595564
Isn’t that against some kind of data laws? I knows she didn’t give an address but surely she shouldn’t be posting about her customers 👀

As for decorating for Halloween, I had to go and check my calendar because I thought I was in the wrong month 😂

Reactions: 16
Isn’t that against some kind of data laws? I knows she didn’t give an address but surely she shouldn’t be posting about her customers 👀

As for decorating for Halloween, I had to go and check my calendar because I thought I was in the wrong month 😂
No personal information is shared so don't think it would be breaching any kind of GDPR.
I'm just surprised she actually paid for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Halloween corner looks ridiculous and so early ffs. But then I'm a Halloween Grinch I hate it 😆

Reactions: 10
Nothing like a bit of customer confidentiality, is there! But duck me! £66.99 for a stocking?

😳
Bloody awful beige stockings at that. Just hang a sack up- same look.
These cash cow kids live in such beige homes. You have to feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 21
My kids don’t care what their stocking looks like - it’s the joy and excitement over what’s inside them! - I bought cheap ones when they were toddlers and they are now teens and their stocking s are still going strong.

these influencers are so wasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder where all her pumpkins-made-out-of-joes-jumpers are this year?! I’m eagerly awaiting her autumnal fejkas 🙄🙄 and oh good this means any minute now Hinch will be desperately scrolling through Pinterest, I mean YouTube, trying to match sss creativeness 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My kids don’t care what their stocking looks like - it’s the joy and excitement over what’s inside them! - I bought cheap ones when they were toddlers and they are now teens and their stocking s are still going strong.

these influencers are so wasteful
I’m Sentimental about my kids stockings my eldest sons one is over 20 years old and going strong only cost a few pounds at the time !
So wasteful !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m Sentimental about my kids stockings my eldest sons one is over 20 years old and going strong only cost a few pounds at the time !
So wasteful !
I feel like u need to join in. My mum still puts mine up that my Gran won for me at bi go of all places, it's over 30 years old, but looks new. Ot wouldn't be an infiuenxers choice if stocking, it's colourful and designed for a child.

I imagine she's bought some beige sticking, she needs to put some colour into that house, it's such a depressing house.

Reactions: 11
I feel like u need to join in. My mum still puts mine up that my Gran won for me at bi go of all places, it's over 30 years old, but looks new. Ot wouldn't be an infiuenxers choice if stocking, it's colourful and designed for a child.

I imagine she's bought some beige sticking, she needs to put some colour into that house, it's such a depressing house.
My kids are 25&20 and still insist on the stockings they had as babies. They’re very cute, and don’t match each other but to them that’s what Christmas is about, the memories built up over their lifetimes. SS and her sheep’s kids will have no concept of this as everything has to match everything else and fit in with a look. Couldn’t imagine my life being like that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Slightly OT but the beige, grey, white etc Christmas decorations really offend me 😂😂 I love the tacky bright colours, if I could get to the ceiling without killing myself on a ladder, I would hang the foil decorations up haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly OT but the beige, grey, white etc Christmas decorations really offend me 😂😂 I love the tacky bright colours, if I could get to the ceiling without killing myself on a ladder, I would hang the foil decorations up haha.
I loved foil decorations, reminds me of childhood Christmas' in the 80's.
I'm buying some multi coloured fairy lights this year. Sorry, I'm digressing, I'll stick to the Christmas thread for Christmas discussions.

I meant to say that it's obvious she's been reading here. The other day we mentioned that we thought that Z wasn't living with her and lo and behold he popped up yesterday.

Reactions: 10
Nothing says festivity and joy like grey / beige / greige......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just checked in for the first time in months. WOW! Her voice is more gormless than ever, that can’t be her real speaking voice. It’s like a bad impression of Frank Spencer 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stacey trying to be relatable by trying to make her sheep believe that the kids don't have clean uniforms for tomorrow. Pretty embarrassing really considering she flouts about on insta all day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.