Stacey Solomon #72 not on her hols but back to her roots y’know; She’s at Disney the home of Pinocchio 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf you'd moan at her for not mentioning the Queen, then moan when she does, she's a bleep but she can't win in this situation :ROFLMAO: It's the same with every 'topical' issue, influencers are expected to say something then get tit when they don't say the 'right' thing. Sometimes it's better to just keep out tbh.
It was the fact she deleted the first post and reposted it that annoyed me 😂 stand by what the first post said, it wasn’t offensive so she didn’t need to delete it 😂

Reactions: 17
How many times do you need to hear Charles Rex without thinking of Mad Mick?

Asking for a friend 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a royalist in the slightest but as a human being I feel sorry for the family as their loved one has sadly died. She could have expressed something similar which people might have given her a bit of credit for rather than doing a dirty delete and reposting a generic story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tbf you'd moan at her for not mentioning the Queen, then moan when she does, she's a bleep but she can't win in this situation :ROFLMAO: It's the same with every 'topical' issue, influencers are expected to say something then get tit when they don't say the 'right' thing. Sometimes it's better to just keep out tbh.
Tbf, she’s been on National TV slating the royal family and implying that they’re a family who do nothing except sit around waiting for payments for doing nothing (sound familiar?)

She might have garnered more respect by keeping quiet rather than asking why people are obsessed with an outdated non-entity.

Tbf, she’s been on National TV slating the royal family and implying that they’re a family who do nothing except sit around waiting for payments for doing nothing (sound familiar?)

She might have garnered more respect by keeping quiet rather than asking why people are obsessed with an outdated non-entity.
And I’m a royalist so to me, Stacey is a bleep. She hates the royals to send a now deleted “thank you ma’am” is pretty crappy and that volte face is why a lot of people don’t like her. She needs to choose a lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lads I'm away at the mo but saw a post Scarletts World put on that absolutely vexed me and after blowing off steam there I nipped in here for a quick catch up. Anyone posted the dirty delete? I'm whizzing through and can't see it 🙃

who thought the dress was a good look? I don’t understand why she always seems to go for things that are so unflattering? A bra that actually fits and better quality clothes she could actually look quite nice
All I could think of when watching that loose women clip was, the poor hairdresser. Bet skankys hair was filthy and had to be plaited!
Lol yes it’s one of those “I’ll wash it tomorrow” hairstyles!

Reactions: 4

And I’m a royalist so to me, Stacey is a bleep. She hates the royals to send a now deleted “thank you ma’am” is pretty crappy and that volte face is why a lot of people don’t like her. She needs to choose a lane.
That's the point though, if she hadn't, people would have been whinging about that instead. There's nothing you can do in this scenario that someone won't have a moan about. Plus, you can hate the concept of the royals and still have sympathy for someone's death.

Reactions: 8
That's the point though, if she hadn't, people would have been whinging about that instead. There's nothing you can do in this scenario that someone won't have a moan about. Plus, you can hate the concept of the royals and still have sympathy for someone's death.
Exactly, I don't think people seem to understand that

Stacey is trending on Twitter again with her views about the royal family. I bet when she said it she didn’t realise it would keep getting raked back over.
Bet she won’t reference it at all though.

Reactions: 15
Stacey is trending on Twitter again with her views about the royal family. I bet when she said it she didn’t realise it would keep getting raked back over.
Bet she won’t reference it at all though.
She’ll be fuming it keeps resurfacing 😂 but no, in typical SSS style, if it doesn’t benefit her, she won’t mention it.
At least have the courage to stand by your original statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least it seems to be keeping the bleep quiet.
Hopefully she’s losing money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha ha loving all the comments on Twitter

“Stacey Solomon, somebody who is wealthy well beyond her own use, talent or skill, who offers precious little to society at large, moaning about the royal family being wealthy beyond their use, talent or skill and offering precious little to society.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She is on national TV moaning about people being homeless and cold and the royals having their houses. What about her house? What about the people who are cold when she has her massive house, a house so big that her boys slept in a different building. That she has a swimming pool, that she has spent tit loads doing the house up (horribly may I add). Has she thought about homeless people sleeping cold when she has done all this?

Reactions: 27
She is on national TV moaning about people being homeless and cold and the royals having their houses. What about her house? What about the people who are cold when she has her massive house, a house so big that her boys slept in a different building. That she has a swimming pool, that she has spent tit loads doing the house up (horribly may I add). Has she thought about homeless people sleeping cold when she has done all this?
I think the fact her sons sleep in a different building means her house is definitely not too big for her family.

I think the fact her sons sleep in a different building means her house is definitely not too big for her family.
Yes because everyone has a house big enough for their kids to sleep in another house. Maybe she should have got a smaller house where everyone could be together and not send the boys to a completely different building and give the rest of her money to help homeless people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony of Stacey moaning about the royals living in big houses when she has an enormous house and one to spare.

Saying “well I would work really hard too if”… etc etc. when she has to write “school run” on her to do list to bulk it out! And considers time done on her crappy crafts an achievement. Let’s face it stace, you wouldn’t survive a proper days work.

When she complains about all this Money going to one family when she literally makes millions from selling tat to the general public (and so does her sister), not to mention the waste that this stuff must all create.

When the only time we’ve seen her help a charity is when she has donated stuff she didn’t even have to pay for!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.