Stacey Solomon #70 The sheep think I'm just off for a wash but I'm already Mrs Stinky Solomon Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a worry that these people walk among us it really is. Surely you’d have to be a special kind of stupid to believe that?! 😳🤦‍♀️

Anyway on those lines should Stacey, Joe and the gang ever choose to move again (perhaps if they’d all like to be in the same building for a change?!) I propose we have a little whip round and get enough cash together to buy some massive old pile. Then we’ll all come together to do it up (I mean, we’ve seen the standard of her DIY, it’s not going to have to be decent is it?! 😉) and contrive somehow for her to see it once we’ve completed. As soon as she sees the mermaid bathroom, absolutely everything covered in a sticker saying what it is, summer dress ‘pumkins’ and optics filled with squash alongside our other efforts, she won’t be able to help herself and will of course immediately put an offer in. 😬

Oh and I’ve forgotten the best part; we’ll call it ‘Lying twit Mansion’! Now that’s fate if ever I’ve heard it and you know how much she likes fate; with such a name she’ll snap it up and we my dear fellow Tattlers, well we’ll be quids in! 🤭😆
I nearly choked on my chocolate lime when I got to ‘everything covered in a sticker saying what it is’, Bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah reckon they are just home and visiting family cant see Stace going away without her precious golden ones

Reactions: 5
Nah reckon they are just home and visiting family cant see Stace going away without her precious golden ones
Nah only Roess is the golden one now remember! She will be happy to leave Rex behind, but not Roess.

Reactions: 19
I have a feeling she will be off all this week and either come back weekend or even Monday then spam everywhere with videos and pics. Unless she really did put her phone away and didn't film any montages.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually completely forgot they got married. I was quite excited to see pics but as times gone on I just don’t care anymore. The moment’s gone now Stace

Reactions: 22
Can’t stand the ‘putting my phone away today’ when a day later she’s puts a montage up of what we all ‘missed’. Just because you don’t put it up as it happens and instead bombard us all with utter crap isn’t putting your damn phone away is it?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like the Monday post of the tables was some kind of mistake. She said she’d be off for a while but was back 24 hours later with just that one random reel and nothing else. I wonder if it was meant to be scheduled for this Monday coming instead and then she will upload a few things.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually completely forgot they got married. I was quite excited to see pics but as times gone on I just don’t care anymore. The moment’s gone now Stace
Excited? Excited to see how tacky it was and how ugly she looked?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont understand why all the secrecy. She's said they're getting married officially then having the blessing in the garden. It was obvious it was happening last weekend.

Why can't she break the habit of a lifetime & be honest. Just say we're getting married on Saturday, the blessing is on Sunday & I'll be off SM for a few days (so I dont mess up the terms of my magazine deal) relaxing bur will be back next weekend with all the news & photos

Its just ridiculous the way she does things. Funny way to treat all these people who are family to her & she loves to the moon & back for giving her life

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She'll be back on Sunday, with a soppy montage, wonder what musical background she'll use? I'm sure it will be vomit inducing either way. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
7pm and she’s posted 😂😂 she’s been crafty though and not actually put the date she got married so all her sheep will still think it didn’t happen on Sunday 😂😂 was also really surprised she only showed pictures of her and and joe. I am guessing the family ones will come at a separate time.

Reactions: 25
Dirty Dave must have been sad he couldn’t be the official photographer 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.