Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
The sheep are still commenting under every press article saying they’re not married yet! 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’re just hurting.
It’s not nice when your bestie gets married and doesn’t even tell you!
It’s almost like she’s not really their friend after all! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
If you are happy being lied to and manipulated then good for you, everyone else here can see through her bullshit and see her for what she really is.

• Heart

waahahaha

I dont think there is a magazine deal it would take way too much editing and airbrushing to make them lot look even halfway decent i think they are away on honeymoon that's not a honeymoon it will just be a few days away in this country with the golden children in tow the other two will have been shipped off to their dad's. There will be some long gushy post about how they've just been in a post wedding bubble enjoying some time together as a family and how she still cant believe she's married she wishes she could do the day all over again. Honeymoon that isnt really a honeymoon will also be the same as every other day for Joe running around like a headless chicken after the kids while scraggy lazes around only difference being that she can now use the excuse that she's the best wife ever so he has to do everything for her. It will still be another day before you then get the wedding pics doubtful you will see anything of guests food etc. it will be soft focus black and white photos mainly of the kids and one each of her with Joe Jemma and all four kids plus one with tend bestie Hinch as they will bring the most engagement
Don’t forget the inevitable “I wish I could have had you all here with me in person as you’ve all been on this journey with me and supported me through it all, but I felt you were all with me in spirit. I love you all so much and I’m so lucky to have you…blah blah blah” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Some of the comments from people here are just disgusting!

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you hate her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

She chose to not post for a few days and yet there is still uproar!

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Anyway... that's my 2ps worth. :)
honestly? A bit rich when a little look back at your previous comments and likes that aren’t about Stacey can’t exactly be filed under ‘kind’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I'm on the Hinch thread and this thread. Lets not make it a war between threads - the two of them are plebs. I try very hard not to comment on a persons looks negatively - except when a filter is used to alter appearance. The majority on Hinch thread arent SS fans, we find them both very similar. Like this thread, some people do like the other and that's absolutely fine. Saying that everyone on the hinch thread loves Stacey and call Hinch a cunt and comment negatively on her looks is absolutely incorrect. The majority dont like Stacey and comment positively on Hinch's real face and body. Just like this thread, some people comment negatively on SS looks and body. Selecting a couple of screen grabs that say otherwise is not accurate and I'd encourage you to read the wiki and a few threads to make an informed decision. Either way, were all here for the same reason - a little gossip, a little bitch, bringing the truth and a natter with some lovely people. Be kond, ATV and love you all to the moon and back 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member

Stacey could of been in a gown like Pippa Middleton and folk would still criticise her.

It doesnt matter if you hate her dress, her shoes, her hair it was HER Wedding Day and it's what she chose.

Would you ever say to your best friend or sister that her wedding dress/shoes are awful?
I wouldn't!

Some of the comments are honestly horrific, if she posted 10 mins after saying her "I do's" there would be uproar.

If she took a magazine deal, again she'd get slated. There is just no winning at times for these Instagramers.

All the weddings I've been to over the past few years there has been signs up saying "do not post pics to social media until the couple have" and I've respected that!

If you feel Stacey, her wedding, her kids, her lifestyle effects you so badly don't follow her page, don't give her the "hate views"
If something really made me feel that bad about myself, then I'd walk away from it.
Hi sorry this isn’t the rave thread - you’re on the wrong one - Jog on!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Rubyronron

VIP Member
They look happy. Course they do. They have saved a fortune with their begs/freebies; No venue hire cost; fake flowers; No booze costs; cheap tat wedding favours/kids slime and a free pool.
She looked ok ish. Her tits Needed hoisting up a few inches, and nothing matched, but compared to her ITS crap outfits, she looked ok.
Tanjoe looked dapper if you didn’t zoom in. But we tattlers are always gonna zoom in real close 🧐
Charitable? Nah the exposure given to her grand gesture will earn them thousands.
The gram posts are being spread out for maximum earnings.
Saint Stacey Solomon Swash she ain’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Loopy83

VIP Member
I understand loosing your father is horrendous but making it a big part of your wedding day about how your dad lost his dad? I don't get it.

Reactions: 44

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Charles isn't there for the wedding.He is there because Stacy "works" with him now.They are collabing on an Autumn Winter polyester fashion range.Also the sister is popping around later as HRH is having a terrible time mixing up his crowns so she is banging out a few labels.Camilla has asked him to have a cheeky snoop in the lav for any spare Stace AirFreshners as they are sold out in the palace gift shop.

• Haha

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Sorry to be the cunt that says it, but she didn’t even meet her paternal grandfather, so why the fuck is she making such a big song and dance about it?! And on her wedding day of all days?! She always does the “woe is me” act when she is trying to deflect from something else. Put the violins away Shergar 🎻

• Haha
  • Sad

Multi-21

VIP Member
So Stacey’s wedding post is about money 🤔🤔🤔🤔 isn’t she a millionaire????? Could she not just pay the photographer then donate money to the charity 🤔🤔🤔 absolute weirdo of a women.
The charity will get more if every website, paper and magazine has to pay for them. I’m sure Gemma Atkinson did similar when her daughter was born for a children’s charity. Any money going to charity is a good idea no matter who is comes from.

• Heart

Janewall123

I know it's pathetic but one of my biggest pet hates is when people spell aisle as isle. It really irrationally angers me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jessie98

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is how quickly she leaves her "instagram family" you know the ones that keep her in her massive house and grounds. And goes off grid for days. To make sure they get paid thousands for a magazine deal. Oh I love you all to the moon and back. Keep buying my tat and cheap dresses with your hard earned money so I can get crazy money for doing fuck all......

• Heart
  • Angry

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member

I wouldn't!

Think you need to look at some of the comments you have left on here about others

pot calling kettle black spring to mind?

• Haha
  • Heart

bamboo98

VIP Member
New to tattle and joined for other threads. But definitely enjoy lurking on the threads of zelebs I know of. I’m not a sock account but i don’t get why people are cross with anyone for not posting in real time? That’s just due to privacy and safety surely?
I ‘like’ Stacy (obvs I don’t know her so that sounds trite) and I get the sneaky advertising dislike. I’m on here for other people but I don’tunderstand the outrage for her. Other than not being in real time (which is necessary I feel), not liking her ‘gurn face’ (I like her smile) and from what I gather not forthcoming with endorsements, is there something else? I don’t get the hatred?
Her kids sleep in a different house to her.
She puts her kids in danger.

She’s a shit mum

• Heart