Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello
I'm a long time lurker on this thread and, also, a long time hater of Stacey. She really grinds my gears. She pretends that she's "just like us.." while she's pretending to feed her baby yoghurt fruit slabs for breakfast (he was in his orange dungarees from Thursday, but woke up in a sleepsuit in yesterday's story) which makes other women feel guilty because their kids are getting weetabix & a banana or some toast.
Her ridiculous craft tit boils my piss. She's obviously spending hours on Pinterest ripping off everyone else's ideas.

The 'tiny' hotel she is in is the Sidmouth Harbour Hotel and Spa which is part of a chain of 15. And as she's in Devon I doubt very much she bought anything in the "London Ambulance Shop". Thick cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Her support for small businesses is ever so fickle,
As proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Her trying to relate and be normal like everyone else.
Spends £12 on a hat in a charity shop... if I picked a hat up for £12 in a charity shop it would be put back down.

Reactions: 18
Half my wardrobe is Wednesdays girl from ASOS. Now I just want to chuck it all, people are going to think SS inspired me 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her boobs are so saggy... that dress shows everything- no way would I wear something like that without some kind of support (and my boobs are tiny in comparison 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
PJs on, out for dinner then bed, no wonder Joe sleeps in the shed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So....
He was in his cot with the green Susan romper and ate brekkie...went to beach with the blue top and shorts, got wet but fell asleep on Stace.
Then she put him in his cot all dry, but he had been in the beach getting mucky.
Not he's back on the beach in the same stuff.....
However,
Her montage of holidays shows pickle on the sand in his green romper.
Ffs.
Don't post or else get the sequence right Stace
Absolutely agree. Her out sync montages grind my gears and I'm not even a nit picky person!

Hello
I'm a long time lurker on this thread and, also, a long time hater of Stacey. She really grinds my gears. She pretends that she's "just like us.." while she's pretending to feed her baby yoghurt fruit slabs for breakfast (he was in his orange dungarees from Thursday, but woke up in a sleepsuit in yesterday's story) which makes other women feel guilty because their kids are getting weetabix & a banana or some toast.
Her ridiculous craft tit boils my piss. She's obviously spending hours on Pinterest ripping off everyone else's ideas.

The 'tiny' hotel she is in is the Sidmouth Harbour Hotel and Spa which is part of a chain of 15. And as she's in Devon I doubt very much she bought anything in the "London Ambulance Shop". Thick cow.
I didnt notice the different clothes and story thing. But the various cute meals are annoying how has she so much time on her hands?

Surely she can’t be in Devon! That’s a really long way to go for 2 nights and they left so late yesterday.

The white steps in the background on her story, when she's walking back up the steepest hill in the world 🙄 are in Sidmouth. The Harbour Hotel group use H H then the initial of the town the hotel is in on their cushions so she'd have be in Sidmouthm Salcombe or Southampton. Also, there's a house in the background of the photo of Rex eating his breakfast that is a picture on the hotel's website.

I don't believe they've gone for one or two nights. I predict a "we're having such a good time, the big pickles are loving the time at their dads so we've decided to stay" post on Monday.

Reactions: 10
Probably 3 hour drive...
Some people would do Alton towers and back in a day which is longer...
I don't think it's that far for a couple of nights away. But they did leave really late in evening....

Reactions: 4
We go to Devon for 2/3nights and it takes us 4 hours, she did say they were Working yesterday so probably why they left late. I time long journeys for nap time or bedtime so my baby sleeps instead of cried the whole way 😂 not sticking up for her just understand the logic there that’s all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.