Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last minute booking! They made sure they knew who was turning up. The Stacey & Joe car crash duo! It’s obviously not a busy place as they had time to be creepy to make the frozen yogurt!

Reactions: 9
Is Theo going to Hinch's?!

I would bet money that she had a tantrum about Joe taking Harry away for solo time and demanded he took her and Rex away for their own trip. There's no way it'll be a little hotel that only had one room left as she claimed 🙄
Agreed & She doesn't have to to make it so needy sounding either.

Both she and Joe work and have income - to a degree she has followed the lockdown rules (We know she saw family during the lockdown) so with Joe's boy back with his mum and her two older boys with their dad's no one would bat and flappy fake eyelash over them having a few days away just the three of them?

whatever floats your boat Stacey, all blokes should be dealing with the car crap, defo doesn’t make me want to get pregnant 🤣
How very antiquated of you.

She clearly find him sexy when he is doing chores.

I think they are trying to get pregnant for the past few months and have not been successful, hence the comments regarding pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She being serious that she hadn’t shaved this year? 🤢 bet her pits were even more rotten

A lurker from Mrs Hinch thread here!

Popped over to see what was being said as I've noticed SS is down the road from me. I can categorically say its not Salcombe!

And the hotel has availability for £350+ tonight for the similar room if anyone's interested 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's gone for more than one night, she showed us Rex's drawer and there's enough nappies in there for a week unless he shits for Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wherever she is, you can be sure that it's longer for a night. Will probably post tomorrow to say they were so lucky to get a longer booking as someone cancelled.

Reactions: 6
This is what annoys me about people like her. Why make out that it’s only for one night? Why make out that it was a last minute thing? Why make out that they found a ‘teeny tiny place’ with one booking left?

WHY LIE??

Reactions: 9
This is what annoys me about people like her. Why make out that it’s only for one night? Why make out that it was a last minute thing? Why make out that they found a ‘teeny tiny place’ with one booking left?

WHY LIE??
Because I think they like to come across to us poor folk, as modest and don't like to look like materialistic.

Reactions: 5

WHY LIE??
Im sure she thinks she’s being endearing with all this aloof-ness but she’s really not.

Reactions: 4
Last minute booking! They made sure they knew who was turning up. The Stacey & Joe car crash duo! It’s obviously not a busy place as they had time to be creepy to make the frozen yogurt!
Z lister arse licking at its finest 😂😂

They are the most boring couple in the world! When we’re away we take the buggy so we can enjoy a nice meal out when the baby naps. At night we’d have a few quiet drinks in the room when the little ones sleep (not coke in a wine glass ffs) They just seem one of these couples who only have the baby in common. My kids are my life but I still went to have time together as a couple not always as mum and dad.

Reactions: 8
Sorry... back on the beach? In the same clothes that he apparently was playing in the mucky sand already. Get your timelines right, gal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lurker from Mrs Hinch thread here!

Popped over to see what was being said as I've noticed SS is down the road from me. I can categorically say its not Salcombe!

And the hotel has availability for £350+ tonight for the similar room if anyone's interested 😂
I'm not far either, just up and over the hill! Saw the white steps in the background and thought, yep I know that place!

Not sure on the hotel though haha. But to be fair I've lived here all my life, went to school where that beach is and never had to go into one of the hotels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.