Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this mini break has been booked for a while, especially as Joe took Harry away last week, Stacey then wanted Joe to spend time with Rex a bit like a guilt trip, & both her older boys with their dads as well plus gives her more stuff to put on Instagram so it’s win win really!

Reactions: 7
I think this mini break has been booked for a while, especially as Joe took Harry away last week, Stacey then wanted Joe to spend time with Rex a bit like a guilt trip, & both her older boys with their dads as well plus gives her more stuff to put on Instagram so it’s win win really!
No, I don't think so otherwise why the 24/7 guilt trip while Joe was away with Harry? She simply wouldn't have needed to layer it on like she did.

Reactions: 2
God she’s childish. Her stupid crying/laughing voice gets on my nerves. Collecting rocks and tit from charity shops to remember their holiday. Grow up!

Reactions: 6
She’s taking pebbles to make something to remember the holiday? Is she 5??
I’m sure she’ll just have, you know, photos and actual memories to remember the holiday!
If she was 11 I’d understand the need to maybe take one pebble home and paint it or something but bloody hell she’s supposedly an adult!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s that dopey laugh she does after EVERYTHING she says....imagine having to live with that! 🤮

Reactions: 10
Thought they were only going for a last minute one night thing? Why’s she calling it her holidays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought they were only going for a last minute one night thing? Why’s she calling it her holidays 😂😂
she doesn’t leave that one room in her house from one month to the next, her going to the seaside for a couple of nights is the equivalent of anyone else backpacking around Asia for six months.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stacey Stinkyminge has dirty knees, doesn’t wash for weeks, surely she has fleas? - new thread? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t WAIT to see what she’s going to make with the holiday pebbles. Hoping for Solomon Henge 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she need to fake laugh at the end of every sentence.. she’s literally not funny either she just makes me feel ill she’s so unhygienic

Reactions: 9
she doesn’t leave that one room in her house from one month to the next, her going to the seaside for a couple of nights is the equivalent of anyone else backpacking around Asia for six months.
This has me howling!! Thank you for this comment.

Reactions: 2
In the new title. I don't think her knees should be mentioned as it is a skin condition. Seems cruel. Just a thought 😊

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.