Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kerry1919

Thread suggestion

Her support for small businesses is ever so fickle,
As proven by her Primark range for her little pickle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Loz93

Thread suggestion:
Stace is a minger, with a yellow nicotine finger, wore pjs out to dinner, I’m sure that smell is gonna linger 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just seen this on my Facebook - small world. (Unsure whether i had to remove her name so i did, just incase!)
I’m getting fed up with anyone deemed a keyworker continually using this status all the time. Most of the population can fit in as a key worker if they bend the description enough. Even within the NHS there are plenty of Medical staff I have come across over the last few months who are doing very little but are still benefitting from the NHS Heroes umbrella. Before anyone starts, I know there are many on the frontline and they deserve all the plaudits, however, they don’t tend to be the ones stating they’re key workers.

Anyway, either that woman is lying or someone has bought her and her two sons those t-shirts as you can’t buy from Primark online. She claims it is her first time leaving the house to go shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Okay!

Why are people blaming Stacey for Joe getting locked out? It was the middle of the night, they were asleep so she locked up the house. He should have his own keys 🙄 hardly her fault.

Reactions: 37

Kerry1919

I know she doesn’t live her life to be attractive to other people, especially randoms on the internet, but my 2p worth is that if she toned down the eyelashes and stopped that forced, over the top grin, she would be naturally beautiful.
instead, for some unknown reason, she’s posting picture after picture of herself making the kind of face most people only make mid stubborn shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scd1991

VIP Member
I expect the "tiny " place she is staying in is 100 bedroomed hotel 😂
I can’t wait for the videos from the hotel, Rex refusing to sleep in the cot so the owners dog having to give up his bed for the night... morning montage of Stacey going into everyone’s rooms to kick them out bed so she can make a super montage of 100 beds being made.... turning the hotels empty toilet roll holders into vases... making fried egg animals for all the children in the hotel at the breakfast buffet

• Haha

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Makes me laugh her morning posts ‘just out with the furries in the garden’ i suppose ‘just out for a ciggy’ might not impress her followers as much, eh?. You can tell she smokes by her gums. I’m a dental nurse and notice these silly things 😂

• Haha

Sp20191

VIP Member
Jeez can we change the bloody record....

If someone disagrees with what you are saying IT DOESNT MEAN THEY BELONG ON THE RAVE THREAD!

We all are allowed to agree with something she does occasionally, it doesn’t make us a fan! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Handwash30

VIP Member
How many times is she gonna repeat the phrase “joe going on an adventure with his big pickle”. It actually sounds like a euphemism.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I wish she'd stop assuring me that everything is going to be ok and that in case no one has told me, I am amazing. Patronising twit.

(side note: I am pretty fucking cool, but I don't need a grubby grade Z celeb telling me)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

Picture this.
Someone not bathing their child, not feeding them enough, not changing their clothes, letting them walk around bare footed outside and in shops but were on a low income. Imagine the comments and probably social services involved. She has money so it’s brushed under the carpet (like a lot of celeb things) and seen as cute to her minions and we’re all Susan’s for not finding it funny or cute. Just imagine if this was someone else.
Her minions would be saying the kids need to be taken away etc.
Fuckoff Stacey Salmon. That’s her new name because of her stinky minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Loz93

Thread suggestion #2 ( I posted this pages back so was too early)

Stace is a minger with a yellow nicotine finger, wore her pjs out to dinner, I’m sure that smell is gonna linger

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Handwash30

VIP Member
Well I can certainly see why everyone rips her hygiene habits on here now. She has got to be trying to wind people up, surely.

And of course her thicko fans will love it and probably be compelled to message her saying things like “I wear the same knickers and nightie for a whole fortnight without so much as running a wet wipe over my arse crack lol don’t worry hun ignore the pyjama police :love: we can’t all b perfect(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 30