Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To a previous poster on last thread. Yes I’m fully aware she meant Ronnie! But the fact she used the term ‘baby’ and wink emoji she wanted people to think one of them were pregnant. She done it in a sly way like she does with everything. The both of them. Because if you read the threads there were mentions about her dropping baby hints. Gosh, didn’t think I’d have to explain that! 😂

Reactions: 15
The really sad thing about this “collab” is that it goes completely against everything SS claims to believe in. As much as I love them Primark has some really crappy business practices. Their garment manufacturers are still waiting to be paid for clothes that were in store before the lockdown and they’re reneging on thousands of orders for items that were meant to be in stores during the lockdown months. I know it was a global pandemic but do you really believe they couldn’t afford to honour their contracts? I wonder if the big bosses were paid during shutdown? And yet SS claims to be all about supporting small business...

For the record, I’m absolutely fine with people shopping in Primark. That’s where I buy my kids’ clothes. It’s just not really in keeping with SS brand! Please don’t take offence unless you work at Primark head office 🤣
3370D9C5-3449-4588-A844-F8C51E541013.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually quite like the range she has done, although it is definitely heavily inspired by little bird by jools. I have bought kids clothes from primark before like Christmas jumpers, the odd tshirt. The issue I have with primark is the throwaway side of it. A kids tshirt from there will just last the washes until they grow out of it and wouldn't be fit for another kid to get wear out of. I suppose I wouldn't expect anything else from stace, as her and hinch make their money from wasteful products. You also have to ask yourself who is behind it, if you can buy a top for £3 who is making the majority of profit from that £3? Certainly not the person making it! But I regularly buy kids clothes in sainsbury's and morrisons and they are cheap but also will be good enough to donate after. I suppose my point is that she already encourages the throwaway culture with the endless personalised clothing and new outfits everyday, this move just seems to encourage that

Reactions: 18
Balls has she spent all year sourcing fabrics herself. You’ve said what you wanted and the buyers at primark have done the rest. I work in retail (homewares) and the collabs visit the office once to be seen and that’s it.
I also hope that she has researched who has made these clothes and the ethical side of her range.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else get heart palpitations when they see Rex coming down the stairs like that? Is it just me? I'm sure she would be quick to catch him but I can just see him one day go down the wrong way 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else get heart palpitations when they see Rex coming down the stairs like that? Is it just me? I'm sure she would be quick to catch him but I can just see him one day go down the wrong way 😳
Yes especially with those tiles at the bottom 😱

Reactions: 5
Balls has she spent all year sourcing fabrics herself. You’ve said what you wanted and the buyers at primark have done the rest. I work in retail (homewares) and the collabs visit the office once to be seen and that’s it.
I also hope that she has researched who has made these clothes and the ethical side of her range.
The way she's going on you'd think she'd got her sowing machine out and made them herself when pickle was in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The primark range for kids is so jarring with what she usually puts the baby in. He seems to always wear more expensive (no doubt gifted) clothes yet she’s gone and brought out a range with cheapo mass produced very non small business shady ethics primark. It’s just such an odd thing to do when she chooses to dress him in a lot of non primark stuff. Well, that’s largely what we see tagged anyway.
Anyway, I love small kids in bright colours but hate braces on children - I would never have put a pair on any of my kids.

Reactions: 16
So ‘phone in a drawer day’ but also said she is hoping to get her Ikea unit finished which she’s OBVIOUSLY going to film and post tomorrow. She’ll treat us with loads of pre recorded tit tomorrow because she’s suddenly morphed into Hinch. Why lie though? Just say you’re not bleeping posting on Instagram today??

Reactions: 14
Where does it say gifted on the photos of poor Rex dressed up in he’s old man braces! She has only bloody forgotten it again. She really is a silly c**t isn’t she🙄

Reactions: 6
She announced it last night but it looks like Rex was wearing a smile hat from the collection in the garden yesterday afternoon. Could she not wait till after the reveal to use her freebies 😒

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh her morning posts ‘just out with the furries in the garden’ i suppose ‘just out for a ciggy’ might not impress her followers as much, eh?. You can tell she smokes by her gums. I’m a dental nurse and notice these silly things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Makes me laugh her morning posts ‘just out with the furries in the garden’ i suppose ‘just out for a ciggy’ might not impress her followers as much, eh?. You can tell she smokes by her gums. I’m a dental nurse and notice these silly things 😂
Oh but that doesn’t fit in with her Super Mum image 🙄

Reactions: 11
So ‘phone in a drawer day’ but also said she is hoping to get her Ikea unit finished which she’s OBVIOUSLY going to film and post tomorrow. She’ll treat us with loads of pre recorded tit tomorrow because she’s suddenly morphed into Hinch. Why lie though? Just say you’re not bleeping posting on Instagram today??
Or just don’t say anything 😂 I never understand people that have to announce the fact that they’re not posting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know they've got the elastic on, but how Rex is walking in those sliders?! They're massive on him 😬

Reactions: 3
That’s another day where Stace has put her phone in a drawer and suddenly Joe is active in Insta. Can they only manage one account at a time or something? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That’s another day where Stace has put her phone in a drawer and suddenly Joe is active in Insta. Can they only manage one account at a time or something? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They haven’t got the brains to think up enough content for two accounts on one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joe is only allowed out the spare room when Stacey needs him to film her being super mum when her phones locked in the drawer🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.