Stacey Solomon #7 Hippedy Hoe Hippedy Hey,pits and bits smelly and the food filtered grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Snacks shaped like bees, white ashy knees, she doesn’t bath or shower, do we think she even pees?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not tagging the tiny businesses incase all her fans rush to where she is to scream outside her hotel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion #2 ( I posted this pages back so was too early)

Stace is a minger with a yellow nicotine finger, wore her pjs out to dinner, I’m sure that smell is gonna linger

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stacey is definitely in Sidmouth.
Why did she tag the shop as London Ambulance shop it was Devon Air Ambulance Trust. 🤦‍♀️

I don't live far from Sidmouth, to be honest if i saw her, I would likely walk past her or offer my condolences to Joe - poor chap having to put up with Stacey.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stacey is definitely in Sidmouth.
Why did she tag the shop as London Ambulance shop it was Devon Air Ambulance Trust. 🤦‍♀️

I don't live far from Sidmouth, to be honest if i saw her, I would likely walk past her or offer my condolences to Joe - poor chap having to put up with Stacey.
honestly her face makes me cringe she looks so awkward and fake

Reactions: 4
Wherever she is, you can be sure that it's longer for a night. Will probably post tomorrow to say they were so lucky to get a longer booking as someone cancelled.
[/
I’d love to know why her dentist felt the need to make her veneers so large?
looks like she’s breaking them in for shergar

The white steps in the background on her story, when she's walking back up the steepest hill in the world 🙄 are in Sidmouth. The Harbour Hotel group use H H then the initial of the town the hotel is in on their cushions so she'd have be in Sidmouthm Salcombe or Southampton. Also, there's a house in the background of the photo of Rex eating his breakfast that is a picture on the hotel's website.

I don't believe they've gone for one or two nights. I predict a "we're having such a good time, the big pickles are loving the time at their dads so we've decided to stay" post on Monday.
Agree she’s taken way too many clothes for a couple of nights, especially for someone who as we know wears the same clothes she’s slept in regularly

Last edited:
  • Haha
looks like she’s breaking them in for shergar

Agree she’s taken way too many clothes for a couple of nights, especially for someone who as we know wears the same clothes she’s slept in regularly
Maybe on a holiday she 'treats herself' to a different outfit to bed at night AND a different outfit the next day, a rare occurrence for her

Reactions: 6
I spent ages wondering where the London ambulance shop is in Sidmouth, in East devon 🙄

The white steps in the story where Joe was moaning about the hill is Jacobs Ladder. They were lucky to get a room considering normally everything would have been fully booked for folk week.

I did actually just go on the Sidmouth harbour hotel and you could book for tonight if you wanted.... although I still think it’s pre planned!

Reactions: 2
Well this morning she didn’t mention anything about having to pack and leave and most hotels want you out by 10/11... so waiting for the joe asked if they had rooms for longer...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.