Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what date will their anniversary be on? The day it was official or the day they had their party

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she could come back and tell us her wedding date was Tuesday for example. It could be that they have the “pickle cottage” wedding today then do the legal one Tuesday. She will then post her montage and say we got married Tuesday. So what day would they count as their anniversary today or the day they do their legal one? By the way I don’t know when the legal one is I just picked a random day 🤣🤣
We've got it right as best man is outside so the sheep can believe what they like 🤣 I still think she did registry yesterday. So she'll count this weekend as her wedding weekend

Reactions: 15
Must be so exhausting trying to keep up with your own lies all the time.
whats the big deal
Just say you’re getting married or don’t say anything at all it’s not hard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s absolutely pissing it down where I am in the uk lol imagine if it heads further south

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s making such a big deal of this, she’s literally going to have a cup of tea (and a fag) in her garden, same as every other day.
Just this time she’ll be in a stupid looking fairy dress and potentially could have washed her minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would love to question ikea on how much they donate directly to charity if they can “gift” SS Thousands upon regardless if she is donating it.. but I would love to know what they have donated directly.
I hope they will be gifting furniture to people who lost everything in the fires last week whilst saint Stacey opened her swimming pool up to the village.
I work for ikea and I know exactly how much they donate via their ikea foundation and they have done some incredible things for refugees so I honestly can’t believe why they have done this but also I can from a business side of things. The department that sells these chairs are going to do some cracking business over the next few weeks

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve just a seen a post someone is jealous of Stacey but also hope they come across as lovely as they do on Instagram… so tempted to post wiki link so people can realise the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes she could come back and tell us her wedding date was Tuesday for example. It could be that they have the “pickle cottage” wedding today then do the legal one Tuesday. She will then post her montage and say we got married Tuesday. So what day would they count as their anniversary today or the day they do their legal one? By the way I don’t know when the legal one is I just picked a random day 🤣🤣
We had legal 1 just parents there 2days before our wedding with everyone. We always count the Big thing as our anniversary

Reactions: 7
I work for ikea and I know exactly how much they donate via their ikea foundation and they have done some incredible things for refugees so I honestly can’t believe why they have done this but also I can from a business side of things. The department that sells these chairs are going to do some cracking business over the next few weeks
Thank you for clearing up they have done some good work x

Reactions: 9
So what date will their anniversary be on? The day it was official or the day they had their party
We count party day as ours... I still walked down aisle we had a humanist service it was basically a wedding without all the legal boring stuff. We did that 2 days before with just our parents there

Reactions: 8

Just adding this receipt before it magically disappears 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.