Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaye Adams is in Glasgow today and I’d think she would be near if if the wedding was today? I’m voting it’s not today.

"....... It's a huge privilege to have a platform & i don't take it for granted. Nothing is guaranteed and nothing lasts forever so while I have the chance, I'm so glad to be able to do things like this…🤍"

What?? Make your followers feel like tit? They're pleased for you because you "work so hard" - at what exactly?

You've got it all on a plate and it still isn't enough, so you pimp out every aspect of your sad life including your kids.... And an OK magazine deal to top it off.

Get a grip Solomon, your pity me bullshit doesn't work here!

I give it a year and Swash will be off..... 😂

Reactions: 18
Thats it folks she's putting her phone away for a few days so we will just have to play detectives see if anyone else uploads anything 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tempted to go for a drive later and see if my what three words is correct...... 😂 4:30pm OK magazine #ad #wedding #notwedding

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've noticed Hinch has no stories up today (strange for her). Maybe on the way or getting ready to go to the wedding!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Gosh how benevolent of her, giving to the poor and needy! Nothing worse than a big old hypocrite that does things for all the wrong reasons ...I'm sure she can see the headlines in the Sun now ..newly wed Stacey generously gives away to the poor all her freebies from IKEA ! 🥱🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The ikea chair and table situation has genuinely filled me with rage. The world is so fucked up when a millionaire is gifted everything for free when the vast majority of people are struggling to pay for their weekly food shop.
The cherry on top is the fact is that she is somehow making herself out to be a saint in all this!??? If she wanted to give to charity and get praise for giving to charity surely SHE should have paid for all that and donated it afterwards?? My mind is blown, how do her followers not see this!???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Kudos to any of her sheep still following her after this wedding. The most dragged out sanctimonious tit in history
And what charity is in need of table and chairs over donations of actual funds 🙄

Reactions: 26
On another note. I've just uncovered all the planning permissions for a huge redevelopment of the cottage.... Does anyone else know about this from earlier in the year? It looks like she wants to completely change the house..... I might be late to the wedding party, if so I apologise!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Finally proof it’s today.
I hope everything that can go wrong, does go wrong.

Reactions: 18
Putting phone away for a few days because she's sharing it all for the magazine 🤣 that's how much she thinks of her fans

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s having a bath, it must be today.
She even remembered to write Harry’s name.. further proof it isn’t her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.