Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaye Adams is in Glasgow today and I’d think she would be near if if the wedding was today? I’m voting it’s not today.
Maybe she can't stand the bleep or had other plans that she didn't want to change for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So now she is pretending that the wedding is in a few days but it’s 100% probably today and it’s all prerecorded. Her and Jemma haven’t put any videos only pictures. I mean I know the videos can be prerecorded too.
although if she’s putting her phone away for a few days does that mean everyone can’t post anything about the wedding until she’s back? I mean all her friends and family, the caterers, dress people anyone else who she bought or got free stuff from. That’s a lot of people not to post online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
As we all know you are reading here, “hi ya Stacey, don’t forget to apply sun cream from the station to protect your little ones from the sun today, and hope you have that pool covered up”
And dear stace for the love of god don't smile like your usual twit face, 🤦‍♀️these wedding pics stay with you forever!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Will she even tell Instagram the date they got married 🤷‍♀️ we've got the right day. But no grid post for a few days because it's being sold like everything else

Reactions: 11
Probably have to hand their phones in to management on arrival. It happens..... Look out for pap pics online, there will be some I'm sure.....

Reactions: 13
"....... It's a huge privilege to have a platform & i don't take it for granted. Nothing is guaranteed and nothing lasts forever so while I have the chance, I'm so glad to be able to do things like this…🤍"

What?? Make your followers feel like tit? They're pleased for you because you "work so hard" - at what exactly?

You've got it all on a plate and it still isn't enough, so you pimp out every aspect of your sad life including your kids.... And an OK magazine deal to top it off.

Get a grip Solomon, your pity me bullshit doesn't work here!

I give it a year and Swash will be off..... 😂
It really does piss me off. That she has money but Ikea are giving her stuff. With her feeling high and mighty to give to charity. Stacey you really are the last scrape of the barrel Z lister. It's not you giving to charity per se it's Ikea. I would like you to give back as you seemed to get everything handed to you. You really are a piece of work who makes some of your followers feel like tit. Love you to the moon and back.

On another note. I've just uncovered all the planning permissions for a huge redevelopment of the cottage.... Does anyone else know about this from earlier in the year? It looks like she wants to completely change the house..... I might be late to the wedding party, if so I apologise!
This makes sense. What does she care most things was "gifted" to her 😬

Reactions: 11
I hate when the twit says she’s putting her phone away, is she duck!
She just can’t be arsed with her sheep and doesn’t have any ads to post for a few days.
But of course she loves them 😂😂😭😭🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's been exposed. She'll be fuming As if her followers can believe anything that she's having a bath. When she's had the wedding set up days ago. She's got guests outside the house and she's pretending it's not today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can just see the grid post of her wedding and all the sheep saying how it feels like their best friend has just got married and she's the most beautiful bride ever. They will have been tears, because they are so happy for her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she say she is going to say goodbye to her phone for a few days????? You will record bleeping everything on it. Or give it to someone to record everything on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she even tell Instagram the date they got married 🤷‍♀️ we've got the right day. But no grid post for a few days because it's being sold like everything else
Two news papers have said she is getting married today also

Reactions: 8
Why don't they just say getting married today. We will be off Instagram for a few days.......who do they think they actually are???? The royal family 😄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Yes she could come back and tell us her wedding date was Tuesday for example. It could be that they have the “pickle cottage” wedding today then do the legal one Tuesday. She will then post her montage and say we got married Tuesday. So what day would they count as their anniversary today or the day they do their legal one? By the way I don’t know when the legal one is I just picked a random day 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Why don't they just say getting married today. We will be off Instagram for a few days.......who do they think they actually are???? The royal family 😄
Probably trying to keep the press away but it really is like the worst kept secret in the world.

She is probably trying to come on Instagram to catch up on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.