Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any other z listers commented?
Denise Welch! I noticed Coleen Nolan made a point of saying on Loose Women today she’d caught the train down this morning so definitely wasn’t there either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Denise Welch! I noticed Coleen Nolan made a point of saying on Loose Women today she’d caught the train down this morning so definitely wasn’t there either.
I've just seen Denise and the sister has commented. It was definitely full of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They havn't it's next week I tell you , next week 🤣😂 she wouldn't lie to us she never said it was yesterday, we are her best friends
I read an article a few days ago that said the wedding was on the 31st July. What the heck is going on with these two and why give out different dates. She's not even that famous so why all the shenanigans 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read an article a few days ago that said the wedding was on the 31st July. What the heck is going on with these two and why give out different dates. She's not even that famous so why all the shenanigans 😁
I wouldn’t be surprised if she told Joe to give that date out to fool the sheep

Reactions: 11
She deffo wore that outfit to the awards ceremony cuz she knew it would be rehashed once she got married.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine living your life doing everything this calculated. Your every move being around how you are perceived by the public. It's so sad

Reactions: 38
Wonder if loose women have enough of Stacey and her lies. Not many went to the hen

That was last year's date I'm sure. Just to cause confusion

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t think that was the legal bit. As Incy says, the Mr balloon, the fact they show and name Pickle Cottage and they forgot to mute one of the videos and you can hear loads of people all talking loudly. It’s definitely an event and definitely pickle cottage. I can’t see a date for when it was posted though?

If her social blade is anything to go by, it looks like she’s had a large(ish) leap in followers over the weekend, no doubt people will be waiting to see what’s going on. But also, she’s been active on her Instagram too. She unfollowed someone/a page just today. Only day with no activity from her was Saturday
View attachment 1445348
Imagine dirty old stickersisters grubby mits all over the food. 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.