Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucked up by showing the tables set up in the dark so it was clearly yesterday ๐Ÿ˜†
That's what I thought! No way would you risk setting the tables up that early when there's been a bit of rain most places the last few days

Reactions: 12
7pm .... peak engagement time.... But only a sneak peek. Still 'fans' on some of the newspaper pages saying it hasn't happened because Saint Stacey hasn't confirmed it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
7pm practically top engagement what a twit. Hinch posted as like look I was there.

Bingo on the time and limited because the magazine

Reactions: 16
After all those freebies- still looked like a pile of tit! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Someone coulda swept the rocks out the way ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she said small amount of family & friends. Looks like thereโ€™s more than a small amount of tables there, there definition of small must be different from everyone else, between this and the small businesses

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Fml (yet again ) that comment , Jesus wept
Ok that is strange but this person is going to be so upset when Stacey finally reveals she is already married ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ letโ€™s see how long she drags it out. If she waits and drags it out all week then her sister and hinch wonโ€™t know what to do. They have been quiet today but will they stay quiet all week until she posts more or will they just come back and not mention the wedding and carry on as normal ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tables looked tit.
I really want to see how ugly she looked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The tables looked tit.
I really want to see how ugly she looked
She'll milk this and drip feed for weeks after the magazine spreads. How much she loves her sheep couldn't she say we're married thank you for the messages. She didn't even need to post a photo other then the table reel but she loves the guessing and arguing between the sheep over it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.