Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a stash of slow, acoustic and twee versions of songs that she can dip in and out of every time she has a montage to post. Still, I suppose she’s keeping some young guitarist in a back bedroom somewhere off the streets so at least some good comes of it! 😬

I have to say though I’m bleeping sick of this is it/is it not/wedding/blessing/ceremony malarky now like, Christ she knows how to painfully draw something out. Milking her time in the limelight as usual I suppose as, as she very philosophically states ‘it might not last forever’. 🤔

Oh so very true Stacey and tbh, keep up with your lies and deceit it may come to an end mighty sooner than you planned! I think it’s fair to say the sheep aren’t happy that you, their best friend may I add, hasn’t been open, honest and shared all the gen about your big day with them. Still I’m convinced there’s a magazine deal somewhere so perhaps they can buy that and stick some of your best shots into a frame, like you’re really their friend. Eeeek, now I’ll be giving them ideas! 🤦‍♀️😉

I have to confess though after seeing just how unhinged some of her fans are in the last few days I’m somewhat reassured that Tattle’s anonymous. If not could you imagine; I’d be sleeping with one eye open for sure. Picture the scene now if you will, having a quiet evening in at home when there’s a knock on the door and on opening it you find some deranged half wit with straw like orangey-yellow hair wearing one of Stacey’s ITS finest and demanding to know; ‘so what’ve you been saying about my best mate Stacey?!’ 😳😖🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone has commented saying "congratulations theo will be watching" and another asking where the venue was 🙄😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hinch comment still there people? You may have been blocked by her if you have liked any negative comment towards her etc lol

Reactions: 7
It's probably already been said cause this thread moves fast but Ricky's girlfriend put up a photo of herself by the poor and its not even covered. All those kids and adults probably drinking alcohol and the pools not even coveted.
I can't edit my comment but yes sorry fake news. My bad!

Reactions: 3
Hinch comment still there people? You may have been blocked by her if you have liked any negative comment towards her etc lol
I can't see it, but I don't follow her as I'm not interested in seeing someone clean. I think that's why I can't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't see it, but I don't follow her as I'm not interested in seeing someone clean. I think that's why I can't see it.
Yeah it goes low down if you don't follow she don't clean much now just kisses alpacas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused. She dyed her hair blonde but wedding pictures have the red hair? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.