Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they will have a magazine deal with OK. I think her engagement will increase by a lot more if she announces it officially on Instagram. Not sure OK or Hello or whatever sell as many magazines as they did before all the Z Listers became Insta Huns

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she will announce tonight as normally she does a montage that last ages and then posts around 7pm so I am guessing it will be tomorrow and she will start the montage around 5 and drag it out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else sick to death of the did they didn't they yet? Its obvious they had their garden party blessing yesterday (sunday) now let's talk about something else 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she will announce tonight as normally she does a montage that last ages and then posts around 7pm so I am guessing it will be tomorrow and she will start the montage around 5 and drag it out 🤣
Yeah she will say she's been in her wedding bubble blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she posted a reel of the set up why so I think she’s gonna drip feed it and make it last all week. I bet all the sheep are like see she’s not married she’s just set it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s posted.
Thanks, I don't follow her as don't want her having the followers, so I'd have missed that I'm surprised it wasn't on her stories. I wonder how many of them are having palpitations awaiting the big dress revel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.