Stacey Solomon #69 New ring on finger, new hair on head, Will she trade Joe for a new husband instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this wedding just a coming together of every trashy z lister in Essex?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They’re all wearing Rose tinted glasses not to see the truth knobbers🙈😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No pics of the actual event so no doubt a big old magazine deal has been struck ! No surprises there ! 🥱

Reactions: 24
Stacey Swash 😂
Does this woman ever tell the truth about anything ?
Her and Hinch are the biggest liars and fakers and their fans are deluded I used to feel sorry for them but their lies have been exposed now so often only fools would continue to follow and defend, if these women are inspiring, envied and loved it’s a horrible and scary indication of how far our society has gone downhill reality tv shows have a lot to do with this greedy, shallow fake people becoming “ Celebs “ then exploiting fans by advertising the whole”Influencing business” is awful how are folk this easily manipulated ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen this and can't remember a particular event it would have been for with a "Mr" balloon??

Perhaps they did do the legal bit a couple of weeks ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hilarious how the sheep can’t believe she’s got married as she would have told them! 🤭

Bless ‘em, it’ll break their little hearts when they realise that nope, the rumours are true and she’s lied (again). The deed has indeed been done and all without their knowledge. 😖

Oh Stacey, how could you do it, how, and more importantly…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen this and can't remember a particular event it would have been for with a "Mr" balloon??

Perhaps they did do the legal bit a couple of weeks ago.
And I presume the one on the other side says ‘Mrs’.

To be honest, it wouldn’t surprise me if they’d had a pre wedding party. Or a ‘joint hen/stag party’.

With the sister post, I hope they fed and watered Ricky and maybe gave him sleeping bag if he has been there for for almost a day turning up to early. It does show he is taking his duties very seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She posted about them providing a grazing table a few weeks back, sure it was just when she said she had her sister and kids round using the pool and people on here said why couldn’t she just make some sandwiches…

Reactions: 10
And I presume the one on the other side says ‘Mrs’.

To be honest, it wouldn’t surprise me if they’d had a pre wedding party. Or a ‘joint hen/stag party’.
Could it have been from the home hen with the loose women etc?

Reactions: 6
Stacey for the sanity of your sheep, please just tell them you got married and apologise you didn’t invite them to your big day and you will forever love them to the moon any back and you will never let them down again

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stacey Swash 😂
Does this woman ever tell the truth about anything ?
Her and Hinch are the biggest liars and fakers and their fans are deluded I used to feel sorry for them but their lies have been exposed now so often only fools would continue to follow and defend, if these women are inspiring, envied and loved it’s a horrible and scary indication of how far our society has gone downhill reality tv shows have a lot to do with this greedy, shallow fake people becoming “ Celebs “ then exploiting fans by advertising the whole”Influencing business” is awful how are folk this easily manipulated ?
This 👏 can’t stand Stacey or Hinch - both are liars and are so far from being kind. Make out they are lovely, but all the while are plotting and scheming how to fool their followers and make more money from them. They run businesses - they look at making profits, not friends

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Stupid question but is Arg the Arg from towie? I’ve never watched it but I think I recognise the name 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.