Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said "I can't wait till we're there", as someone next to her was talking about the restaurant being far away. I did think she said about cigs too on the first listen 🤭

Reactions: 4
I have listened and I'm sure that she says I can't wait for a cigarette to be honest with you. She must not have known that she was still recording 🤔
I don't think she did as she's taken it down now and put it back up with the music fully over it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stacey looks like she has a bump? 🤔
So do I.My youngest is 4😁I have four kids and will look forever 20 weeks pregnant with a saggy belly.I doubt she would be on the horse pregnant and I've categorically heard her say no more..for what her word is worth!!!@

Reactions: 18
Stacey looks like she has a bump? 🤔
She’s had a ‘pouch’ for a while now and it has stayed the same size. I think it’s just from having 4 kids and not bouncing back
Could she fit anymore kids in the house without evicting Rex to the annex? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So do I.My youngest is 4😁I have four kids and will look forever 20 weeks pregnant with a saggy belly.I doubt she would be on the horse pregnant and I've categorically heard her say no more..for what her word is worth!!!@
She smokes when she is pregnant and she was painting all sorts on roess. I don't think she would think best not ride a horse I'm pregnant. She don't seem to have much thoughts. I am not suggesting she is i dont think she is . but I wouldn't rule it out because she's horse riding

Reactions: 11
Does her sister still have a thread? I don't want to derail and turn this into her sisters rave thread, but I thought she looked nice tonight.

I was where she currently is last week. Thank duck I wasn’t there this week 😂
Lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was where she currently is last week. Thank duck I wasn’t there this week 😂
I wish you was. You could snap photos of her in the wild

Does her sister still have a thread? I don't want to derail and turn this into her sisters rave thread, but I thought she looked nice tonight.

Lucky escape!
Wow just seen jemma . There is hope for everyone with make up she looks miles better

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lucky escape!

She doesn’t have any fans on there though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The impact it could have on others ?....I didn't say it about anyone else... and tbh I doubt anyone on here is analyzing it as much as you are.
You don't like what I said - fine 🤷. Block me. No skin off my nose 😉

Maybe you would be better off staying in the hinch thread since you much prefer them.
Runs off to tell on us 🤣🤣

I read and comment on both threads because I think they are both arseholes.
I try as much as possible not to crossover but sometimes it is relevant to the topic to mention them in the opposite thread.
The chat yesterday was a snoozefest but that's more down to Stacey's hen being dull as dishwater and a lot of people resorting to speculation regarding the guests to keep the thread moving.
She's been there over a day and she's been on a horse. Thrilling. She could do that anywhere. Aren't you supposed to have fun on your hen? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely no problem with being on lots of different threads I am too , it’s just the Stacey thread seems to be the only one that people like to disrupt and criticise people on.
I’ve seen us called cunts on the Hinch thread seems a bit extreme 🤣
I wouldn’t go on the hinch thread and say your being mean to her yet people do that on here a lot.It got ridiculous at one point but had settled down again but Stacey going on her Hen seems
to have started it all up again
Anyway none of this really matters 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Love how Jemma has posted that photo of them both & SS has lipstick on her teeth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her sister looks quite pretty tonight and no where near as dead as she does normally! Stacey and that bloody grin though ffs 🙄

Reactions: 20
I know it's shock what makeup can do ain't it. Maybe she is not girlie though and can't do makeup and others have done it for her

Reactions: 9
Have said it before, I think Jemma is a nicer person than Stacey. Personally I also think in general she is prettier too. She works hard it seems so maybe just dosent bother much/ have time to apply make up. She looks lovely this evening .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.