Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck wants to go for a ride on a horse on your hen do, I mean who in their right mind even thinks of that? I'd be bleeping furious - get me dressed up in tacky shite and lets get bleeping smashed.... Thought that's what it's all about, I know mine was
even in rural Ireland I had more craic - was handcuffed to a life size blow up doll which had the elderly locals in a wrinkle!! i’d need iv Prosecco to put up with this lameness

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg Stacey filtered the duck out of that horse on her story. It's a grey horse and she made it look white. On Her sisters story you can see the real colour. Why is everything so bleeping fake with her.
Also that "cocktail" looked like orange juice with a straw in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t see what the problem with the horse is; the Maid of Honour wanted to ‘explore some of the culture where they were…’ I don’t mean to be funny but since when is riding a horse a cultural experience?!🤷‍♀️😳

More like catching up with some long lost relatives for Stacey! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The impact it could have on others ?....I didn't say it about anyone else... and tbh I doubt anyone on here is analyzing it as much as you are.
You don't like what I said - fine 🤷. Block me. No skin off my nose 😉

Maybe you would be better off staying in the hinch thread since you much prefer them.
That's hilarious.
I never understand why so many people get offended on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At the end of that story the music stops and you can hear them talking, I've got rubbish hearing, but does she say 'I can't wait for a cig'. I'm sure someone with better hearing can let us all know

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
At the end of that story the music stops and you can hear them talking, I've got rubbish hearing, but does she say 'I can't wait for a cig'. I'm sure someone with better hearing can let us all know
I have listened and I'm sure that she says I can't wait for a cigarette to be honest with you. She must not have known that she was still recording 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would hate to be such a slave to Insta that I couldn’t even go away for a few days with friends without having to do all this fake as duck posting. It must be so tiring.
just give it a rest go get some vodka down ya and enjoy a few days in the sun ffs

Reactions: 22
I think she's deleted it as I can't see it.

Reactions: 8
Yes definitely said she cant wait for a cig and knew it would be whipped off quickly it only lasted about 10 minutes 🤣 love it when the mask slips!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it got deleted then she definitely said what we think she said 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.