Stacey Solomon #67 Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look on her sisters story they ate all in swimsuits one of them seems to be wearing a tiny sarong! I can only conclude they're all as thick as two short batorns

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean it's not wrong though is it?
It kind of is though isn’t it? The location / perkiness of someone’s boobs has nothing to do with age. How you expect someone with large breasts which are obviously going to be heavy, to be up near their shoulders is beyond me. There’s something called gravity, genes and having kids lol? We might all not be Stacey’s biggest fans but spare a thought for everyone else on this thread with a large bust that will read that. I for one didn’t look at Stacey’s story and think “Christ, what saggy boobs”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Boobs are something a person can’t help though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well unless they have a boob job. Mine have been down to my knees since I was around 20 thanks to having and feeding babies 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Boobs are something a person can’t help though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well unless they have a boob job. Mine have been down to my knees since I was around 20 thanks to having and feeding babies 😂😂
Mine are nothing to write home about, but Skanky is a bleep and is fair game

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she acting like she's never seen Bougainvillia before?! If you've ever been abroad you'll have seen it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine are nothing to write home about, but Skanky is s bleep and is fair game
That’s true 😂

And on the subject of her boobs. She wouldn’t ever have surgery because that would make her unrelatable to her sheep.

Reactions: 8
Are any of the Swash family there or was it just me that had my future sister's in law and mother in law on my hens?

Reactions: 6
Well i got it spot on surprise surprise when scabby announced she was going to bed Jem Jem posted a pic of that Joe Swash drink and captioned it cocktail night whoops dropped in it again as for today she knew she was going on an 'adventure' so why the duck did she wear that bride swimsuit and nylon overskirt thingy oh yeah to keep up her engagement of course speaking of clothing for someone with money why does she look so dirty smelly and scruffy? Even the horse looks cleaner and tidier than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks ridiculous. I hope she's shaved if she's going in the water in white . Why is everything white though its not as if she is a virgin 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another visitor from the Hinch thread 🧐
Hinch thread that way ⬅⬅↘↙
What has that got to do with anything? I’m not a fan of either Hinch or Stacey’s antics, hence why I’m on Stacey’s thread to keep up with her wrong doings. All I’ve done is make a comment about how I don’t feel it’s fair to insult her on something she genuinely has no control over and the impact that could have on other readers on here. Forgive me for caring lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What has that got to do with anything? I’m not a fan of either Hinch or Stacey’s antics, hence why I’m on Stacey’s thread to keep up with her wrong doings. All I’ve done is make a comment about how I don’t feel it’s fair to insult her on something she genuinely has no control over and the impact that could have on other readers on here. Forgive me for caring lol.
The impact it could have on others ?....I didn't say it about anyone else... and tbh I doubt anyone on here is analyzing it as much as you are.
You don't like what I said - fine 🤷. Block me. No skin off my nose 😉

Maybe you would be better off staying in the hinch thread since you much prefer them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Another visitor from the Hinch thread 🧐
Hinch thread that way ⬅⬅↘↙
I read and comment on both threads because I think they are both arseholes.
I try as much as possible not to crossover but sometimes it is relevant to the topic to mention them in the opposite thread.
The chat yesterday was a snoozefest but that's more down to Stacey's hen being dull as dishwater and a lot of people resorting to speculation regarding the guests to keep the thread moving.
She's been there over a day and she's been on a horse. Thrilling. She could do that anywhere. Aren't you supposed to have fun on your hen? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Yeah I like to read both and comment the same . I agree with above. Stacey is so boring on her hen so we end up speculating . But shall try my best to not crossover. I'm looking forward to seeing this tacky car crash of a wedding playout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.