Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
#67 - Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad Dirty Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Who else has just rushed over here after seeing she’s actually acknowledging Harry existence 😱 the heat has clearly got to her head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Shazblag

VIP Member
The older boys have never seen so much of their family now that the pool is finished, Mum and Joe are visiting everyday.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Trollypusher

I know this has been mentioned loads but why the fuck hasn't she got a pool fence? I live in Melbourne and the law here is you have them on every pool, even if you don't have kids, on the off chance kids get in your garden and try and get in your pool - let alone having kids in a separate building from your home with direct access to the pool! We are going to Bali next month and where we're staying has a private pool (cannot believe this has happened to little old me, guys!) and we are arranging a portable pool fence and I'll be cable tying every external door at bedtime.

Oh also, boring pool info but we have a pool maintenance company and my husband installs gas heaters so that people can use their pools more than 6 months of the year (start of spring in to early Autumn) in Australia! She will literally get a month or two out of that pool before it will need to be covered, even if it's heated, the size of it.

Final bit of pool wisdom, them floaty vests give kids a false sense of their ability (as we as teaching them the wrong body position in the water). If she insists on Rex having one, she should still keep him arms length to emphasise that he should never be in the pool alone. As the Aussies would say, she's a fucking drongo.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

marypoppins21

As someone who has first hand knowledge of SIDS in losing a grandson at 7 months her sleeping practices absolutely fuck me off!!!!! 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So stinky doesn't read the papers but then recites the headline ...you can always tell when she is lying...her lips move

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Well well well, little miss relatable at it again! Insta led me to a page which led to another blah blah blah! Anyway while scraggy has made it look like her pool was just a clean up and replace some of the tiles nothing could be further from the truth! What a surprise! Not only did she use a pool design company but a bespoke pool build company aswell the cost must have run into thousands then she's all look at me creating pool storage with just a bit of green paint im telling you right now i could shove her into that bloody pool oh and i can confirm there is absolutely no fence around it 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Joe is the best in other words i was right all along Joe does pretty much all the childcare and who can forget when she used to leave Rex filthy and in the same clothes for days then Joe would come home and suddenly he would be bathed with clean clothes and tidy hair. I personally wish Joe a fucking good time because he has to have the patience of a saint to put up with that bone idle dirty bitch and dont even get me started on the way she speaks to him. He doesnt pimp the kids out nor does he pretend to be parent of the year and the most hardworking person on the planet id take him over scraggy any day

Reactions: 39

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
You are winning!!! Who would have though a nice Ice lolly on a hot day thank you for the tip!!

Ps the pool guy is there again, how often does she pay for it cleaned!!!! Uses her economy 7 but can heat and pay for the pool clean
I imagine it has to be cleaned more than most pools what with dog piss/shit, baby piss/shit, toddler piss/shit, Joe’s orange tan and Skanky’s fish market.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

marypoppins21

So they’re at ocean beach! Knew it! It’s a fab place but you have to shave your bikini line within a mm of ya flaps & wear crotch loving white swimwear. Dean gaffney is there sayingWellard!🤦‍♀️ It’s only going to get better tattlers. Dodgy Dave will be taking notes off Wayne linekar as how to not look like a sex pest but still promoting your business!📷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
God bless Rob Beckett for sharing this content and showing dirty Dave at his worst…. I wonder if he’ll be made to delete them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Deanna

It’s all been said, but I can’t believe she’s sending wedding invites out with only a months notice! If I had received a save the date and no invite by now, I would assume something had happened and the wedding was no longer happening or had been moved. Also didn’t Joe already let slip of the date (25th July), so what’s the point in hiding it. It’s obvious it’s that week of July, so if she’s worried about paps or members of the public trying to turn up to get a peek, hiding the date won’t help. They will just turn up daily that week. Or with a drone. Bet she hired security.
She won’t need security, she’s sending mad mick to get his SIA badge this week to go with his life guard qualification so he can play a special role on the special day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36