Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey trying to make out she was on her own at the farm but guessing Jemma or Mandy was there as who was filming them?
Her sister has uploaded, they were with her

Imagine your whole life revolves around filming content for social media. I feel like a wanker even posing for family photos if people are watching (especially when people stop walking so as nit to get in your photo, THE PRESSURE) How the duck do these wankers film content all day every day and not feel embarrassed

Reactions: 23
Of course stick sister was with her today. Can't she ever go anywhere alone
Ah but as usual, you watch Stacey’s post and you’d think it was just her, Roess and Mick and it’s only when you see Jemma’s offering you see the truth! Good old sticker sister eh? Always revealing the truth behind Pinnochistace’s lies! 🤦‍♀️🤥🤭😆

Reactions: 19
Her sister has uploaded, they were with her

Imagine your whole life revolves around filming content for social media. I feel like a wanker even posing for family photos if people are watching (especially when people stop walking so as nit to get in your photo, THE PRESSURE) How the duck do these wankers film content all day every day and not feel embarrassed
It's ridiculous she pretends she's showing Rose the animals but she then has to look at the camera to make sure she's being filmed fake witch! Spend sometime with them without a camera stuck in their faces

Reactions: 18
Ffs the thumbs up. Like her and hinch are clones. Always with the thumbs.

Reactions: 6
Omg that sunburn on Rex' face she should be ashamed of herself not flaunting it all over insta she literally doesnt give a tit that woman and Rose the wrong way round in the baby carrier give me bleeping strength! As for dirty Dave im going to play devil's advocate here and say maybe its the other way round and the girls are flirting with him in the hope of cheap or even free photoshoots to boost a modelling career/love island application or soemthing who knows? Or maybe they are grilling him about their favourite insta hun Stace? Not everything is as it seems
I mean Stacey does my head in but Rose isn't facing the wrong way. You can forward face from 4-6 months and she can clearly support her own head.

Reactions: 11
Ah but as usual, you watch Stacey’s post and you’d think it was just her, Roess and Mick and it’s only when you see Jemma’s offering you see the truth! Good old sticker sister eh? Always revealing the truth behind Pinnochistace’s lies! 🤦‍♀️🤥🤭😆
Surprised these 2 don't live together i mean do they have any life away from each other and why do they never see their mum 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I mean Stacey does my head in but Rose isn't facing the wrong way. You can forward face from 4-6 months and she can clearly support her own head.
She's got the carrier on wrong though thats why the golden one is peering over the head support

Reactions: 5
‘Rarely ever gets the chance to do this because we are busy raising a family’

tit, I must be doing something wrong because me and my partner and both free to go on weekends away when the opportunity arises.
guess I’ll cancel next years city break!🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do we need to see how badly the skank peels potatoes?
Guess it doesn’t happen often so she must record it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#67 - Joe’s on his stag and knows how to behave, shame the same can’t be said for her dad Dirty Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Maybe:

Whilst Joe’s a stag in Ibiza, with his cheeky wink,
Stace’s back at home, showing off her sink!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.