Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck is that in the bottle? Formula isn’t that colour when it’s made up
It’s been filtered to duck because she is trying to hide the ginger hair!!!
Nothing wrong with being ginger, just a horrible mother trying to cover it up!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Surprised these 2 don't live together i mean do they have any life away from each other and why do they never see their mum 🤔
The sister mentions the mum a lot, but Skanky never does or the brother. I think she’s only interested in the ones that suck up to her.

Reactions: 12
Surprised these 2 don't live together i mean do they have any life away from each other and why do they never see their mum 🤔
Yeah jemma does she mentions her often and she works at the label business doing the admin and helps with her kids, stacey hardly mentions her, i guess she doesn't want to be shown on insta so stinky won't even mention her as she can't make money from her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The girl at the sunset last night was siting on his knee etc she clearly wanted too so he's not going to say noise he lol
Nothing to add about the stag party other than it has made me laugh that's he's massively on the piss.

I may be alone in my thinking here but I think Lee is really attractive.
I think he would get the most attention from girls.
He is handsome

What the heck is that in the bottle? Formula isn’t that colour when it’s made up
It looks more like cloudy lemonade 🙄surely she’s not going to make out roess can hold that and is drinking that bottle herself

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s been filtered to duck because she is trying to hide the ginger hair!!!
Nothing wrong with being ginger, just a horrible mother trying to cover it up!!
I’m sorry, regardless of whether you like Stacey or not (obviously not referring to this thread, I think it’s fairly obvious which side of the fence we fall but just in general!) you have to admit that filtering your children is a pretty abysmal thing to do. 😖

Why the duck would you do that? Why? There isn’t any rational, reasonable, or acceptable explanation, it’s tit and really bleeping low. I’m sure if you asked her ‘are you ashamed of how your kids look?’ she’d be incensed and vehement in her denials. If not then Stacey why do you filter them eh? Why? It’s just a horrible, unnecessary thing to do. 🤨

Tsk, whilst I may not agree with a lot of what Stacey does or the explanations the sheep give for her behaviour I’d love to see what they cobble together to excuse her doing this, ‘cause there isn’t any decent excuse. They’re kids ffs Stacey, they don’t need filtering, simple as. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, regardless of whether you like Stacey or not (obviously not referring to this thread, I think it’s fairly obvious which side of the fence we fall but just in general!) you have to admit that filtering your children is a pretty abysmal thing to do. 😖

Why the duck would you do that? Why? There isn’t any rational, reasonable, or acceptable explanation, it’s tit and really bleeping low. I’m sure if you asked her ‘are you ashamed of how your kids look?’ she’d be incensed and vehement in her denials. If not then Stacey why do you filter them eh? Why? It’s just a horrible, unnecessary thing to do. 🤨

Tsk, whilst I may not agree with a lot of what Stacey does or the explanations the sheep give for her behaviour I’d love to see what they cobble together to excuse her doing this, ‘cause there isn’t any decent excuse. They’re kids ffs Stacey, they don’t need filtering, simple as. 🤬
This filter tit on kids fully gets on my nerves too. Some family look after my daughter and send me photos they've taken on Snapchat etc with filters on and my fella doesn't get why I get so arsed and narked with it. Like don't filter my kid please and I'm not exactly looking at a photo with her with bleeping peaches on her fave thinking oh whata great pic 🤣 rant over

Reactions: 12
I think it’s nice to see Joe having fun 🙈 so much for SS’s ‘oh neither of us drink’ crap too haha.
Stacey’s hen party will be filtered stories and full of labelled cups instead 😂

As for the s*n posting that, it’s like they think men and women can’t have a conversation. They’re tit and I’m shocked people still read it.
Stacey might not drink but we've all seen the pictures of her smoking fags round corners. Wonder if Joey smokes as well 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I struggle to keep up with this thread! But, whose phone number is that on the back of Joe's t-shirt on Dirty Dave's insta stories?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it's already been asked and answered but I struggle to keep up with this thread! But, whose phone number is that on the back of Joe's t-shirt on Dirty Dave's insta stories?
Is it not his t-shirt with number on from when he was on I’m a Celebrity years ago?

Reactions: 7
Sorry for asking but who is Dirty Dave? I don't follow Stacey so I have no idea silly me 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's ridiculous she pretends she's showing Rose the animals but she then has to look at the camera to make sure she's being filmed fake witch! Spend sometime with them without a camera stuck in their faces
Anyone else noticed sje

Its shocking she should think their perfect and be teaching them to be proud of who they are you know everything she keeps telling us to do 🙄why tell us to love ourselves as we are then do this to her kids🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Especially when she always shares the dove campaign and the effects filters have on children :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.