Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottle is empty, thatโ€™s mam bottle and the bottle looks frosted compared to the top
You can see the liquid moving in the video.

Breast milk is a good shout though (but it still looks a weird colour probably from filters), she hasnโ€™t mentioned that she used to breastfeed for a while so I didnโ€™t think about her maybe having a frozen supply ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bottle is empty, thatโ€™s mam bottle and the bottle looks frosted compared to the top
I thought that too because I have those bottles too but you can see the liquid along the top of the frosty part when the bottle tilts, it looks like watery milk.

Itโ€™s been filtered to duck because she is trying to hide the ginger hair!!!
Nothing wrong with being ginger, just a horrible mother trying to cover it up!!
I think sheโ€™s trying to hide the cradle cap more than the hair colour. Just a few days ago she had loads of crusty brown patches of it along the top of her head & no sign of them yesterday despite a lot of head shots.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Seems free of cradle cap on the video.

290379872_3104865983099826_6122164488488731153_n.jpg

290379872_3104865983099826_6122164488488731153_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.