Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey trying to make out she was on her own at the farm but guessing Jemma or Mandy was there as who was filming them?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This was exactly my thoughts too ...the woman that decants and labels everything ( unnecessarily!) but doesn't have a single tupperware container to put some sandwiches in ...what a liar ! 🙄
It’s when she put along the lines of ‘I work with Iconic but obviously this is not an #AD’! 🤦‍♀️

Well thank God she clarified that as if she hadn’t you so know the sheep would have been contacting Iconic wanting to know ‘where can I buy your packed lunches? Y’know like the one Stacey Solomon had?!’ 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The girl in the photo with wishy-washy is a bottle girl/barmaid, she is wearing the same dress as the girls holding up the 'swashy' sign.

Reactions: 5
So stinky doesn't read the papers but then recites the headline ...you can always tell when she is lying...her lips move

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was almost starting to warm to her thank fxuk for this thread

also how many rounds of sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing to add about the stag party other than it has made me laugh that's he's massively on the piss.

I may be alone in my thinking here but I think Lee is really attractive.
I think he would get the most attention from girls.
I always remember her hoovering whilst he was sleeping the hangover off from his birthday miserable sod!! Must feel great to have a bit of freedom and enjoy being well pissed and care free

It’s when she put along the lines of ‘I work with Iconic but obviously this is not an #AD’! 🤦‍♀️

Well thank God she clarified that as if she hadn’t you so know the sheep would have been contacting Iconic wanting to know ‘where can I buy your packed lunches? Y’know like the one Stacey Solomon had?!’ 🤭😆
Don't understand the point in these ads I mean we're supposed to believe that even though it clearly states ad that she actually is just telling us in conversation that she uses these products i see them as absolutely pointless to be honest 🙄

Stacey trying to make out she was on her own at the farm but guessing Jemma or Mandy was there as who was filming them?
Cant tit without getting her arse wiped 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can’t leave the bloke alone on his stag do, she hates him having any kind of fun!

Reactions: 12
So she has sort your life out show but not even tupperware box for sandwiches. Not exactly organised person is she. Literally everything in her kitchen is took from it's pack and put in a box or container. 🙄 definitely a secret add that make up Box was

Reactions: 10
No Stace he doesnt get to do anything because you cant look after your kids by yourself you had what just two of them today for a trip to a farm and you still had to take someone with you bloody useless woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldnt you think his mates would say something about his brillo pad, shave the fkr off. He is morphing into David Gest.

48F67217-556C-457B-873B-C1D04905FA3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Have to say I'm loving beckets posts he's actually quite funny! He's just rang loriane Kelly 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was gutted Rob Beckett had gone cos I think he’s genuine & hilarious (have I said that before) but now I’m so glad he did! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she has sort your life out show but not even tupperware box for sandwiches. Not exactly organised person is she. Literally everything in her kitchen is took from it's pack and put in a box or container. 🙄 definitely a secret add that make up Box was
Got more tupperware in the garage- mental

Reactions: 8
Which one do you think is Harry's mum's partner and which one is horse faces ex? Is one of them that twit Nick, he's as bad as the Dad

Reactions: 3
Have to say I'm loving beckets posts he's actually quite funny! He's just rang loriane Kelly 🤣😂
I think he’s made the whole trip, his cheeky little digs at dodgy dave, the fathers for justice thing was hilarious and ringing Lorraine Kelly by mistake. Gutted she didn’t answer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course stick sister was with her today. Can't she ever go anywhere alone

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.