Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was normal that fathers and father in laws go on the stag, like mother and mother in laws go on the hen dos.
Not any I’ve been on. I did a separate meal with my mum and aunties, etc. Having said that I just remembered that I invited my sister in law on the hen night. I couldn’t think of anything worse than parents on a hen/stag night.

I’m sure he’ll have fun than Skanky will on here with her sisters mates and her fake friends.

Reactions: 9
I think they’re quite good mates because of the Im a celeb spin off show they did together but not sure close enough to go on stags… wonder if he will go to the wedding?
Scrap that, think Rob is going as he has just posted about flying out now to a stag in Ibiza but will be flying solo.

Reactions: 4
Not any I’ve been on. I did a separate meal with my mum and aunties, etc. Having said that I just remembered that I invited my sister in law on the hen night. I couldn’t think of anything worse than parents on a hen/stag night.

I’m sure he’ll have fun than Skanky will on here with her sisters mates and her fake friends.
That'll be a lot of teeth at the wedding of he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too much other stuff going on today (life gets in the way of Tattle sometimes, so annoying!) but can we backtrack….. did you hear how Joe pronounced “beads” and “necklace”??? Wtaf?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it is. But I worked with a girl who brought both her mum and aunties to her hen night. They were not impressed by the... activities 😂😂
I’m going on one in September. Her mother booked us a burlesque dance lesson. Not my cup of tea at all, I’ll be waiting for the ground to swallow me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say Dirty Dave will be the worst of them - in every strip club he can get into. He’ll be dropping Stacey’s name like his trousers to chat up the women! Durty Baaaastaaaard! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think they’re quite good mates because of the Im a celeb spin off show they did together but not sure close enough to go on stags… wonder if he will go to the wedding?
If you go to the stag/hen surely that’s a guaranteed invite to the wedding? I feel like Joe is the sort of person who becomes friends with everyone he works with and picks people up all over the place as friends.

Posting ads when he’s on his stag weekend. His voice 🤮🤮
Don’t think they get or pick when the adverts gets posted, they’ll be told when to do it for best engagement/launch date/not to clash with others etc

I’d say Dirty Dave will be the worst of them - in every strip club he can get into. He’ll be dropping Stacey’s name like his trousers to chat up the women! Durty Baaaastaaaard! 🤢
Well if he’s perfectly happy to post pictures of himself leering over a girl young enough to be his granddaughter in Hooters on Instagram where everyone and anyone can see, I dread to think what he’d actually get up to behind closed doors! 😳😖

I can imagine though regardless of whatever the ‘official’ version of what happens on the Stag Do is, there will be some sort of strip/lap dancing club or the suchlike involved, all in the name of ‘well it’s his stag do, last night of freedom’ etc!’ I also imagine dodgy Dave will be right in thick of it, egging the lads on and there will be a fight club like motto of ‘what happens on the stag do, stays on the stag do!’ 🤦‍♀️😬

Mind, how many times do you think Dave will use the ‘I’m a professional photographer, the camera really loves you…’ line on unsuspecting woman who just so happen to be wearing very little in the Ibizan sun?! They’re all more than old enough to know better, it’ll end up a a big ole hot mess eventually, that’s after they’ve learnt the hard way that they aren’t in their 20s anymore and have nowhere near stamina they used to! I quite look forward to it! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really like Rob Beckett shame he’s mates with Joe. Totally different parenting ideas. Calls his 2 girls boys names when he refers to them & no pics anywhere. He thinks they have the right to choose as they get older. I guess we don’t all share our friends values / opinions. I don’t think it’s joe that pimps out his kids…well let’s face it it’s skanky! He just posts hello fresh ads in that ridiculous voice. Bet Joe enjoys his time away from her she treats him like a dog

Reactions: 15
I really like Rob Beckett shame he’s mates with Joe. Totally different parenting ideas. Calls his 2 girls boys names when he refers to them & no pics anywhere. He thinks they have the right to choose as they get older. I guess we don’t all share our friends values / opinions. I don’t think it’s joe that pimps out his kids…well let’s face it it’s skanky! He just posts hello fresh ads in that ridiculous voice. Bet Joe enjoys his time away from her she treats him like a dog
If you like Rob, you should listen to his Parenting Hell podcast, he does one with Joe which is a year or so old now and it’s quite good and Joe comes across quite decent. I think Stacey pimps out the kids and would sell their souls for a few quid!

Reactions: 21
If you like Rob, you should listen to his Parenting Hell podcast, he does one with Joe which is a year or so old now and it’s quite good and Joe comes across quite decent. I think Stacey pimps out the kids and would sell their souls for a few quid!
Definitely, but she's the breadwinner so he smiles and goes along with it because, lets face it, what does he do these days other than cringy ads and appear on gameshows?

Reactions: 11
I listen to that podcast every Tues & Friday & agree Joe came across better than I thought, did my tits in when he kept saying Alright Beckett you know how it is Beckett. Yep Stacey has no limits to get what she wants or thinks she deserves!

• Heart
Rob Beckett is rather unfortunate looking. He’ll fit in well with Tan Joe and Dodgy Dave on the stag do 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Eww the thought of them all rocking up to a strip club or brothel is making me feel physically sick…🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
it was probably a clause in the contract that there’s Kevlar protection between ITS products and Stacey’s fish market.
Still chuckling away at your " fishy" comment. People in the supermarket are avoiding me now for gawds sake 😁 🦂🐬🐟🐠

• Haha
Joe’s latest AD is a corker! Who knew you could get car key coloured shorts eh?! 🤷‍♀️🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.