Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was probably a clause in the contract that there’s Kevlar protection between ITS products and Stacey’s fish market.
Actually nearly just choked on my coffee!! 😂😂😂

Tis a good point mind, who’s going to want to handle those bikini bottoms once they’ve been on her nether regions?! 🤷‍♀️ Dear God, that’s more than anyone should be asked to do! I imagine they just let her have the ones she modelled;

SS: ‘I’ve done naaaaw, shall I just put them in a bag for ya to take back?’

ITS person: ‘😳 erm, erm, NO! Please don’t give me them! Sorry, what I meant was you’re alright Stacey, you just keep them all for yourself, I mean you can wear them round your lovely pool…’

🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw this and remembered it being said on here there’s still no pool fence.
Please take note Stacey you should’ve had a fence put up right near the beginning of this process. Really shouldn’t take a chance on your kids safety. I’m concerned about Mad Mick when it gets too cold to use the pool. He seems like the sort of kid who would try to sneak to take himself for a swim if Stacey said no pool today
Sorry for the rant lol, her lack on concern for pool safety just pisses me off
And I don’t fully pay attention to her so she may have got one by now

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I bet Joe can't wait to get away from her for a few days. Can you imagine what she's like to live with? "Joe come here and film me making the bed" / "Joe come here and film me fake playing with Rose" / "Joe film me sticking pointless bits of plastic to the walls"....I bet she is an absolute nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can't believe he's taking his father in law on his stag doo sand I can't believe he's going. It's like Skanky can't trust him to go and wants her pervy dad to keep an eye on him. Rob Beckett has gone down in my estimations being friends with them

Reactions: 14
Didn’t know Joe was mates with Ricky from TOWIE. Wonder if Rob Beckett will be joining them.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t know Joe was mates with Ricky from TOWIE. Wonder if Rob Beckett will be joining them.
He does fishing stuff now, owns fishing lakes and has a range of fishing clothes I think. I know too much about z Listers, it's tragic really

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He does fishing stuff now, owns fishing lakes and has a range of fishing clothes I think. I know too much about z Listers, it's tragic really
Ooh that would make sense then!!
Lol loving the Ricky facts 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.