Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get where they will all sleep. And why would Jemma want to uproot her kids for the weekend, they have beds at home they can sleep in. They’re both weird
Jemma’s kids normally get to fall asleep on the floor of the HQ under a desk so sharing beds with their cousins will be an upgrade.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s actually so gross!
i feel bad sometimes cos I forget to bath/shower our daughter but she’ll have one the next day! I couldn’t imagine not having a shower every day! I only wash my hair twice a week but I use dry shampoo and I make sure I rub it in so it isn’t white! I don’t think Stacey even uses dry shampoo or her hair will be covered in white that’s definitely grey roots coming through 😂
I can't sleep if ive not had a bath feel awful 🤢

Reactions: 8
She can’t look after her own kids on her own? Is she bleeping serious.
the 2 older boys will probably be with their dads so she only has Rex and Roess.
Her sheep will be like oh it so hard for you Stacy you do a great job eh no she doesn’t, we all know she’s got help, and now the sister is there to help with the 2 you get ones, no bother eh. Most of us have to manage with 2/3 children when our partners are away it’s what we do

Reactions: 15
Jemma’s kids normally get to fall asleep on the floor of the HQ under a desk so sharing beds with their cousins will be an upgrade.
Hopefully they don’t fall asleep on the bus to the bedrooms

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She reminds me of my sister. My sister has to have at least 3 'breaks' a week, so her 3 gherkins stay with family from 8am to 9pm the following day whilst she goes out or whatever. Mine has an infection and been poorly all week. Crap bag is working away so I've been working from home with Frank Jr Jr, taking him the hospital a couple of nights, trying to work with him on my hip, bathing, doing meals etc - basic mum stuff! I live quite far from my family and the in laws have to be asked to help which I don't like doing so we get on with it, like the majority of people. How can she not cope for a few nights alone and must have her sister, whom also has kids move in?! Her and my sister would be great tend besties. Ursula pretends she doesn't drink either 🙊

the 2 older boys will probably be with their dads so she only has Rex and Roess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can't cope with her crotch goblins alone? Has to have her sister come over to childmind, basically? She is clueless. 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Not any I’ve been on. I did a separate meal with my mum and aunties, etc. Having said that I just remembered that I invited my sister in law on the hen night. I couldn’t think of anything worse than parents on a hen/stag night.

I’m sure he’ll have fun than Skanky will on here with her sisters mates and her fake friends.
Both my mum and mother in law and aunts came on my hens,they were great craic,we only did two nights and they did their own thing on the second night as they couldn't keep up,my dad and brother went on my husband's stag aswell but they're no dodgy Dave thank christ..I think if they're able and they're up for a bit of fun then why not.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Dean Gaffney has joined the stag.
Oooooh now he’s gonna fit in just fine and dandy with that motley crew isn’t he?! Ibiza’s one to miss this weekend methinks! 🤭😆

I do hope Stacey’s not hogged all the sun cream for her station though, if so with his complexion he’s going to come back with a face like a tomato!🍅😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swashy is surrounded by girls loving life 😂🤣 on his mates insta
God help SS if they wash and shave 😬

Both my mum and mother in law and aunts came on my hens,they were great craic,we only did two nights and they did their own thing on the second night as they couldn't keep up,my dad and brother went on my husband's stag aswell but they're no dodgy Dave thank christ..I think if they're able and they're up for a bit of fun then why not.
I agree getting married is about coming together and being a family 👪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swashy is surrounded by girls loving life 😂🤣 on his mates insta
I saw that, I've been having a nosey. Skanky is going to have a right face on her, he's going to get it in the ear when he gets home.
I wonder if he'll do an Andy Carroll 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why keep having kids if she can't even look after them on her own for just one weekend. She literally has no clue of how unrelatable she is. How many single mums do everyday on their own and no complaining.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.