Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve known in laws (future in laws) to go on the stag and hen parties. I guess it depends how they would react to some of the stuff that goes on 😂

I’m not sure why, but creepy Dave going to Ibiza is creeping me out. I wonder if he has his camera so he can take photos of people 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know that Joe and dodgy Dave apparently get on really well just from what Stacey’s said and they go fishing together and stuff so I suppose it’s not too far a stretch for Dave to go. I guess it just depends on what they intend to get up to on the stag do! 🤷‍♀️

My ex and I stayed friends long after we were together; it wasn’t that we didn’t like each other we were just completely different people. Bless him, he really was a lovely man but very happy to blend into the background whereas I just talk to anyone! He said he’d lived in our city for over 20 years and could go about his business quietly not being noticed but in the first six months we were together he said that suddenly people he didn’t know were talking to him in the street as I’d have got chatting to them at some point and they recognised him as being with me! 😬

Anyway so my actual point was that he went on a stag do aboard and even the quiet, mild mannered, polite, unassuming man he was when let loose with his fellow stags ended up in several strip clubs and spending over €600 in a brothel! 😆

The question is would you do that with your FiL to be around? 🤔 Then again Dave is known to be a bit of a perv and it’s not so long since that he posted a picture of himself with a bar-woman younger than his daughters in Hooters! Say no more! 😳🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dirty Dave is going to be the worst behaved one, perving over all the young women. He gives me the creeps. 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet the sheep have done it already 🤣😂
6 people is that it bless his heart and two are family lol! Christ I can't see it being wild there all asleep wtf lol do jet 2 have WiFi or have they landed lol
Flew Jet2 last week, they don't have Wifi. Quite sad that its such a small group.

Reactions: 4
Flew Jet2 last week, they don't have Wifi. Quite sad that its such a small group.
Didn't think they would, never been jet2 and if they did i would be right there lol! Suppose it was more than Stacey's Hen do last year with her sisters friends lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know that Joe and dodgy Dave apparently get on really well just from what Stacey’s said and they go fishing together and stuff so I suppose it’s not too far a stretch for Dave to go. I guess it just depends on what they intend to get up to on the stag do! 🤷‍♀️

My ex and I stayed friends long after we were together; it wasn’t that we didn’t like each other we were just completely different people. Bless him, he really was a lovely man but very happy to blend into the background whereas I just talk to anyone! He said he’d lived in our city for over 20 years and could go about his business quietly not being noticed but in the first six months we were together he said that suddenly people he didn’t know were talking to him in the street as I’d have got chatting to them at some point and they recognised him as being with me! 😬

Anyway so my actual point was that he went on a stag do aboard and even the quiet, mild mannered, polite, unassuming man he was when let loose with his fellow stags ended up in several strip clubs and spending over €600 in a brothel! 😆

The question is would you do that with your FiL to be around? 🤔 Then again Dave is known to be a bit of a perv and it’s not so long since that he posted a picture of himself with a bar-woman younger than his daughters in Hooters! Say no more! 😳🤭😆
This reminds me a bit of one of my ex’s, on the outside he seemed like a goody two shoes but take him on a stag do and he’d be in the sex clubs with his face buried in some poor woman’s ass.
Ultimately why I dumped the twit 😂
Pretty sure his mates dads were there too (he went on a lot of these trips)
Guess old men are just as bad!
Hey Stace! Hope you good babe 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the 40-year-olds are there with his 60+ filthy F-I-L to be.

Hope he can take the pace.

Joe-No-Mates 😂

Also can we please talk about Joe’s tan holy duck hahahaha looks like he’s got a spray tan especially for going away on his stag do 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Actually a bit gutted that Rob Beckett is friendly enough with him to go on his stag.
I really like Rob, his approach to having kids whilst in the public eye is like the polar opposite of theirs - we don’t even know his kids names!
He’s gone down in my estimation a bit.

Reactions: 13
Actually a bit gutted that Rob Beckett is friendly enough with him to go on his stag.
I really like Rob, his approach to having kids whilst in the public eye is like the polar opposite of theirs - we don’t even know his kids names!
He’s gone down in my estimation a bit.
I think they’re quite good mates because of the Im a celeb spin off show they did together but not sure close enough to go on stags… wonder if he will go to the wedding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.