Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that water she left on the edge of the table boiling water?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Will harry make the grid post though? He’s on her stories but it’s mostly the golden children and sometimes Zach and Leighton but she likes to hide them and not have them in the main pic. I wonder if they will get a nice family photo for the wedding but will it take pride of place or hid behind a door like he was in the last house?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Who else has just rushed over here after seeing she’s actually acknowledging Harry existence 😱 the heat has clearly got to her head
Me, I’ve only just seen her stories and was in shock, sorry I know everyone has probab already mentioned dit, but I’m working my way through the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly you couldnt make it up tattlers our favourite scruff on Loose Women talking about protecting her house and the kids against intruders ive slready worked out a plan she says i know where they all sleep so i know where i need to grab them from the best exit blah blah is she bleeping joking? One in her bed couple on the sofa one sometimes two in the annex she really believes her own bullshit i swear even said Zach came in at 3am saying someone was knocking on the window so she went downstairs to check it out except you didnt Stace because your're in the house he is in the annexe which is exactly why he shouldnt be there because someone could very easily have been knocking on the window she is the biggest knob i swear
And again, what does she expect? A gold star maybe!
'I know where they all sleep' wow! I wish someone would call her out on it.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what a shite breakfast. How many is she supposed to be feeding? 5 burnt cinnamon whirls some orange slices & a basket of bread.
Harry will eat the 5 cinnamon whirls by himself, I make them & my 5 yr old can eat 3 easily 😆😆
I’m with you on the cinnamon whirls.
It’s sacrilege!
They would have tasted awful, burnt to duck!
Also, you can tell she doesn’t use the aga as it was spotlessly clean.
Unless of course Mandy really is that good!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
And again, what does she expect? A gold star maybe!
'I know where they all sleep' wow! I wish someone would call her out on it.
I have made comments on her instagram posts but i dont know what she does but its like i can see the comment but nobody else can thats why all you ever see are her sheep fawning and licking her backside

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m with you on the cinnamon whirls.
It’s sacrilege!
They would have tasted awful, burnt to duck!
Also, you can tell she doesn’t use the aga as it was spotlessly clean.
Unless of course Mandy really is that good!
You can see on Harry's stories that he isn't using the Aga to cook the breakfast on. It's pretty fast but managed to get some blurry Screenshots (looks like and electric hob)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Clearly visible from Harry’s stories they have a hob, that aga will never get used. It’s all for show!

Reactions: 16
Yes! And I thought, so Zak had to walk all that way across to the house at 3am? 🤔
And IF there had been someone outside knocking, he’s then put himself in danger by going outside to cross to the main house. I really, really wish it would become more public the fact that two of her boys sleep in the annexe. Although even if it was it would be made out it’s like two steps across the lawn and she’d be praised for “teaching them independence” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Clearly visible from Harry’s stories they have a hob, that aga will never get used. It’s all for show!
Sure she showed the ovens on the other side of the kitchen when she was doing the kitchen reveal. I think the hob is part of the island & the double oven was on the wall behind that in a corner. The aga is purely an expensive decoration unless she has plans to connect it to a heating system

Reactions: 11
Sure she showed the ovens on the other side of the kitchen when she was doing the kitchen reveal. I think the hob is part of the island & the double oven was on the wall behind that in a corner. The aga is purely an expensive decoration unless she has plans to connect it to a heating system
Yeah I agree there are white units underneath it so would make sense it’s on that island unit, she’s super careful with how she takes / presents photos for the gram, but never thinks of checking her spelling!

Reactions: 11
Maybe it's portable George foreman grill thing . That's in the cupboard and she brings it out when needed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's portable George foreman grill thing . That's in the cupboard and she brings it out when needed
No it was a hob

It's definitely a hob x

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.