Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every video is always sooo set up 🙄 just let your kids play with their toys. Theres much more child friendly things to play with than a bottle of perfume 🙄🙄
Surprised it wasn't a AD tbh

Reactions: 15
Christ on a bike that woman will do anything! Letting a baby put a perfume top in her mouth? 😳 Why doesn't she let Rex play on the roof next?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This woman engulfs me with so much rage! Oh yeah, the perfume bottles are always in that spot.... Strategically placed more like it Stace! duck me, she really has no sense.... Did she cut the story short because favourite child got the lid stuck in her mouth? Absolute MORON!!!!!!

And there's people out there who struggle to have children and she puts hers in danger on a daily basis..... so mad

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Rose could easily choke on that lid. 😡 also what if she gets it when Stacey isn’t looking. Teach her not to put it in mouth.
Also Jemma is showing sneak peek of new icons and they look like hen party stuff. I bet she is putting it out there and going to use it for Stacey’s hen party if they haven’t had it yet.

Reactions: 11
Rose could easily choke on that lid. 😡 also what if she gets it when Stacey isn’t looking. Teach her not to put it in mouth.
Also Jemma is showing sneak peek of new icons and they look like hen party stuff. I bet she is putting it out there and going to use it for Stacey’s hen party if they haven’t had it yet.
Oh hen party, I couldn’t for the life of me work out the theme that included handcuffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why's she letting the baby put a perfume bottle in her mouth ffs. Even though it had the lid on it may have leaked previously so it'll taste bleeping minging and should not be in reach of the baby!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The manic laugh makes me wish I didn’t have ears.
And she deliberately put the bottles there for Roess to get. Put a obnoxiously bright kids toy there instead for god sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe she’s trying to get noticed by Dior.
witch please, they wouldn’t wipe their ass with your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rex’s first swimming lesson in their pool.. why oh why do them kids not get to do anything outside the house. Have we ever seen little rose at soft play or baby group? Or even Rex for that matter. That pool is not appropriate for a toddler swim lesson, there isn’t even a shallow end it’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Rex’s first swimming lesson in their pool.. why oh why do them kids not get to do anything outside the house. Have we ever seen little rose at soft play or baby group? Or even Rex for that matter. That pool is not appropriate for a toddler swim lesson, there isn’t even a shallow end it’s ridiculous.
Just another opportunity to brag and show off to her sheep, most of whom will be worrying about the rising cost of living. absolutely ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just another opportunity to brag and show off to her sheep, most of whom will be worrying about the rising cost of living. absolutely ridiculous.
Also how much would it cost to have a private swimming tutor come to your home?

• Wow
Nope. No soft play. No baby groups. No local parks. It’s quite a sad existence for them. She won’t mix with other kids until she goes to school.
It doesn’t even seem like Rex goes to nursery much.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh hen party, I couldn’t for the life of me work out the theme that included handcuffs 😂
Now there you are, she’s missing a trick there! I mean how else would you want to commemorate someone’s first arrest eh? Now announcing the criminally inclined sticker, sorry icon, pack! 😳🤭

Get a load of them printed for when the Greedy woman comes over again; I’m sure she’d appreciate them! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope. No soft play. No baby groups. No local parks. It’s quite a sad existence for them. She won’t mix with other kids until she goes to school.
It doesn’t even seem like Rex goes to nursery much.
I said exactly the same when Rex was a baby she never took him anywhere either poor lamb must be terrified she will be mobbed by her adoring fans 🤔

• Sad
It's quite sad rex is having lessons in the pool at home and not with other children,its made me feel sorry for him apart from nursery and his cousins he's quite secluded

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This is just an awful dress, colour and the crocs….. just noooo. Don’t even get me started on Roess putting her perfume lid in her mouth 🥺
Do people really tell her it looks good as it's awful its like a sack them her boots just sag! It just foes nothing for her! I wish someone would style get for her shape

Reactions: 12
I agree going to a normal swimming lesson to see other children would do Rex tbe World of good.
But just to say her pool is fine for his age. My kids started lessons at 3 years old in pools they can't touch the floor. They hold the side when not swimming and instructor will be in with him.
Stops them just walking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.