Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone else said why not put a toy or baby book for Rose to stand. Why set everything up. Take some natural videos ffs. I also feel sorry that they never go anywhere. Swimming lessons at pickle cottage pool 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why must the bragging twit get putrid pickle pool in on every story now?! it’s on there more than feral mad mick!! “Oh don’t mind me snivelling all over our wedding invites by my pool that I’m so embarrassed by poor peasant sheep” Honestly Stacey just get fucked snd btw nobody wants to keep your braggy cottage invites forever you vapid skanky bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not the dead dog on the wedding invites 😂

also, Stace babes, nobody keeps other peoples wedding invite ‘forever’, sorry to say they will be popped in the recycling dallyn

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like the wedding is on the 21st of the month. So either 21st July or 21st august. More likely to be July I reckon
July and I hope she gets her nails done for her wedding cos these are awful 🫣I do think she had sent the invites out a while ago but of course to be relevant she makes it sound like she’s just received them. Also to put Pickle Cottage is lame

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol she was rubbish at covering the date when she put the month in one slide and the barely covered number in the other!! 21st July it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you’re getting married at your own home, so can do any date, why do a Thursday so everyone else has to take time off work/school?

Reactions: 17
If they are actually getting married at home, I thought the venue license means anyone can get married there for X number of years?

Reactions: 5
If they are actually getting married at home, I thought the venue license means anyone can get married there for X number of years?
I think you are right, which would mean they will just have a blessing at home and the legal ceremony before.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.