Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get on here last night for some reason and I have been dying to get on this morning after watching her new collection..... Seriously, you guys do not disappoint hahahaha

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve had one hell of a night. Now I know we try not to share too much information just in case a vengeful Stacey Solomon fan hunts us down but on this occasion I see sharing as a kind of therapy; talking something very troublesome over with people who I know will understand. Thank goodness for you my fellow Tattlers, you make the world make a lot more sense. 🤗

Now it all started with that bloody montage of the photo shoot. Yes, something seemingly as innocuous as parading her latest range has set me right off down a rabbit hole in my head and brought back memories quite frankly I’d tried to suppress and never think of again and I can’t think I’m the only one. 😖

Now I must warn you, what I’m going to share may have the same effect on you and so just brace yourself. Like I say though, I know you’re the only people who will feel the way I feel and understand just how the terrible event disturbed us all deeply. 🫠

Ok, *deep breath* look at this and tell me don’t suddenly get taken to a scene with her pregnant wearing little more than a sheet with dodgy Dave snapping away… 😳

2A159E33-B72F-4D2B-AB09-47AB0BCA966D.jpeg

I’m a shell of the woman I was I tell you, oh the trauma of it all, that family have a lot to answer for!🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her sister posted cold cup labels with maid of honour and bride on them. She must be getting married soon although she’s probably forgot 😜

Reactions: 7
It’s great advertising for her business but do brides need cold cups??
Obviously… 🤷‍♀️

Maybe the question should really be do brides want cold cups?! Can hardly see it on the mahoosive list of things to get for the big day, can you?! 😳🤭😆

Reactions: 9
When you have to "force" yourself to make these body ripples then you are not relatable. Boils my piss
It's like those ads promising a bikini body in 5 days and the before picture has the model slouching, looking miserable, trousers under the gut. Does a 2 minute workout and is standing tall, happy face, trousers pulled up holding everything in 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Shouldn’t the cup have Stacey’s name on it or is she insisting everyone call her ‘bride’ for the day rather than by her name?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sister posted cold cup labels with maid of honour and bride on them. She must be getting married soon although she’s probably forgot 😜
Jemma made them ages ago clearly dug them out to launch during the month of wedding of the year to try and up sales sooooo predictable

The skank must wear extensions, there’s no way a diet of coke and sweets would produce hair that full and long.
Weird why she doesn’t get the roots done though, if it wasn’t for them, I’d think she had a wig on.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, that is not SS’s fault. It’s common sense to stay with kids when they’re eating. She was left unattended and that’s how it happened. People need to own up to their mistakes instead of seeking compo

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The skank must wear extensions, there’s no way a diet of coke and sweets would produce hair that full and long.
Weird why she doesn’t get the roots done though, if it wasn’t for them, I’d think she had a wig on.
💯 that’s not her real hair I posted a picture on a previous thread showing her getting extensions still looks tit though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rex looks like he’s posing to me. He has his mouth shut and usually the mouth is open when they’re naturally asleep. 🤷‍♀️
Not true at all im afraid and i did wonder how she would pose them without waking them

No Stace you are not losing the shade there is no shade you moron and even with a hat your child should not be sat in direct sunlight

Last edited:
Well that user error really can happen to any bowl if a parent let's a child put their face in! In do think it's harsh pointing out it's Stacey's range! God I've stuck up for her a couple times lately please don't send me away I still think she's an idiot lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had to switch off last night I can’t believe she is still going on and on about that pool.
I also just saw a post on facey about a toddler that got a plate from Stacey’s new primark collection stuck to her face like a plunger and nearly suffocated 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 5
Well that user error really can happen to any bowl if a parent let's a child put their face in! In do think it's harsh pointing out it's Stacey's range! God I've stuck up for her a couple times lately please don't send me away I still think she's an idiot lol!
let’s face it the only reason she has told a newspaper it happened is because it’s Stacey range. If it was Aldi own brand she wouldn’t be telling anyone

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.