Stacey Solomon #66 Getting pushed in the pool by swash is the only way the sisters will wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go lol why does she stay at home but jac jossa goes abroad lol
She can't possibly leave her precious pickles, anyway that's what I think she'll say if asked. The Skank does like to make out that she's mum of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can't possibly leave her precious pickles, anyway that's what I think she'll say if asked. The Skank does like to make out that she's mum of the year
That's true! I mean they don't go to bed so she can spend soooooo much time with them as she loves them soooooooo much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You beat me too it.
She won’t go aboard to do it so she can look like the best parent in the world. Got to keep up appearances for the sheep

I can't wait to go to work each morning just to escape mine haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s just like us guys and has the school run to do at 3 so no way can she have nipped over to another country for a photoshoot 😂

• Haha
Has anyone seen the pool company’s post from this morning yet? Is it just me or does it look like a whole building is missing from the after photos that’s there in the before shot? The conservatory and attached building can’t be seen on the after photos?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the pool company’s post from this morning yet? Is it just me or does it look like a whole building is missing from the after photos that’s there in the before shot? The conservatory and attached building can’t be seen on the after photos?
Photos just taken at different angles

Reactions: 6
Yep it's always her favourite collection plus i thought she meant a proper shoot not just her by the pool posting one outfit every hour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claim it back as a business expense
That was my thought, she'll have had her accountant working out how to squeeze it in to her work so she can claim expenses or tax back or something (clearly I'm no accountant!)

Reactions: 12
It looks really cheap material, heavy ruching so it fits everybody badly 😬 with zero tummy or boob support. Yuck!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.